Reviews for Quiet Concentration
LenniluvsBrian chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I bet the lair would be pretty quiet if there was no Mikey. I wonder what made him fall too, since he's such a pro skate-boarder & all.

Lenni
Clove15 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
It's such a tragedy.
Review chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Tragic! My heart broke and I *knew* what was coming from the very start of the fic, but I couldn't stop reading anyways p

Well-written
Crafty-Pen-name chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
...P-Perfect
Freak-who-is-freakishly-freaky chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
That was SO SAD! D: D: D: D: D: D: D: They saved him nothing! Stupid Raph, I never liked him that much anyways...

Great story! If my tear duct would actually WORK (*is agro*) I would probably be drowning the city in my tears (*is sad*)
Scribe of Turesa chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This seriously made me cry! Very well written.
finem chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
ok, so this it the third time I've read through this story and my verdict is still the same. This story sucks! Sucks in all the best ways! It's well written, and well put together, and quiet, somehow, just as it ought to be, and I hate reading it because it hurts so right! Stupid story...

you're amazing. :cries:
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
No! My Donny can't be that sad! :(
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This was so sad and somber! I didn't expect that, but I haven't seen too many episodes of TMNT so maybe the series was more serious than I remember.

Very realistic portrayal of grief and the different methods people deal with loss, by withdrawing emotionally, trying to lose themselves in work, or even self-denial.

Nicely written.
SilentMyriad chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
"They hadn’t saved him any dinner."

Oh, that made my heart hurt - it was so painfully juxtaposed with the other thoughts/paragraphs.

Very nicely written - the flow felt quite natural.

Hope to see more from you!
livefree13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Oh, quite sad! But very very good. I'm not a fan of death fic, but I really liked the way you did Donny in this. The whole scenery of him working in his lab and how everyone's reacted to his death is ftw. Make more!
Diamond-Of-Longcleave chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
So sad, but very good
starfire201 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
All I can say is: Well written. You did a great job of evoking emotions and handled it all well.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Hi, Zig-zag!

That was so sad! I didn't know that Michaelangelo died in the series. Or was that something you made up? Anyway, I liked the flow of the story, your imagery of the too-quiet lair. I particularly liked the last paragraph. It is very evocative of Donatello's grief. Thanks for sharing your story with us!

Terry
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Pretty gut-wrenching stuff. Your writing structure is sound and the grammar, spelling, punctuation etc...is all excellent.

A good story with enough description to keep you reading but not so much that you stray from the story.