Reviews for Submit
I just love a bottom, submissive Kenny, which unfortunately, other people don't enjoy as much as i do.. anyways, this was great, thanks for the story! :D
caffienecat chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
lololol, givin' mahself another review with my other account? yeah, bitches.

Good job, sixteen year old me! Or were you seventeen already, me? I don't care, eighteen year old you is giggling. Teehee.

AND NO, I WILL NOT ADD YOU TO MY FAVORITE, YOU PASSWORD FORGETER.
Nom Supprime chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Wow. I've read a LOT of Keneric lately and I have to say this one takes the cake. Good job, gold star.
PistolTrapp chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Awesome! Please no shit in mah cereal... I liked it it was awshom.
SuggestionGirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I really liked it so please leave my breakfast alone! :D
Sweetdums chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Glorious! o: Kenny's fantasies beat a lemon anyday. I'm going to check out some more of your stuff now.

:] -TypFred-
Minne Schwarz chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I really like this one. You have Cartman down pat ("Those are mah Cheesy Poofs!") and, of course, Kenny is just a pervert. Is it bad that I kind of love that kitty just as much as Cartman and Kenny? It's wrong, right? Anyhow, I just really like how you wrote the characters. Kenny is unafraid of admitting just what he wants. I don't think that most guys like to dominate, but I'm sure that's a common misconception. I've seen some girls who like to hold a whip and, if there aren't any submissive males, then the world would be effed up.

And Kenny is totally right. Cartman is a total sociopath.

Great job! I hope you keep writing.
The-Icon-Girl chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
*giggling*

Dude.

I loveth Kenny. And his way of thinking. Which I must agree with.

*grin* Ohkay, not ENTIRELY. But I do agree. LOL

Very nice, I loved it. Totally faved. And awesome.
Otempora42 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Ha, I get to submit a review... Never mind.

Anyway, I like the idea of this. I think it's an interesting concept, and both Kenny and Cartman are in character. I don't know how true it is about most men liking the top, but whatever.

And don't worry about the hits-to-reviews ratios. Oneshots typically don't get a lot of reviews. Dunno why, but whatever.

Anyway, I really liked this. :)
ChelseaaLynne chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
kyaa! i liked it! i dont really like CartKenny but i liked this one! make more chapters D
The Aluminum Monster chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Good job. I liked it.
Fonger chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I can't believe no one has yet to review this! It's so awesome, I've read it twice over and each time it made me wave my arms in the air, stare at the screen hoplessly, and go "But I wasn't finished reading yet!" then promptly go back to read it again.

Really, the fact that someone made a CANNY fic with the very title "Submit" just made my night. And you tell the story so well it makes me become addicted but I figured this one tale isn't going to be another one'a those long-ass chaptered things that go ON AND ON AND ON.. still, wishful thinking, and I'm glad you wrote what you did. Loved it, dude!