Reviews for The Malevolent Mine
immerrda chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
It says this is a sequel to your previous SGA story. Could you please tell me which one? BTW, I' ve read several of your SGA stories and they are great! I love Ronon/Keller ship!
ladygris chapter 45 . 2/16/2011
A really good story. There were a few moments in there where I wondered if the characters would make it. But, all in all, great work. :)
ladygris chapter 23 . 2/16/2011
Oh, no, what has Ronon done to himself this time?
ladygris chapter 22 . 2/16/2011
Ronon would consider everything necessary in this case! LOL!

Good chapter!
ladygris chapter 20 . 2/16/2011
Yay! Sheppard stood up to Woolsey, telling him like it is on Atlantis! Woohoo!

Anyway, such wonderful lines in this one. "Oh yeah, he is like a hamster. You can talk and talk at him and he either sits and listens, eats and listens or runs around in circles and listens." Perfect!

And the whole description of the cloaks as Windows and Linux, ending with, "God no. The Hives are like Dos-prompt." Again, perfect!
ladygris chapter 19 . 2/16/2011
I'm really glad Ronon realized that Lorne hadn't known Jennifer was injured. And I enjoyed the tenderness he showed here. Still a bit worried about Jennifer's mental condition, though.
ladygris chapter 18 . 2/16/2011
Typical McKay in this chapter! Thinking about the food.

And Ronon hitting Lorne. . . yikes! Still, I can understand why Ronon would. And I think Lorne will be very forgiving given the situation. :)
ladygris chapter 17 . 2/16/2011
Oh, no! Lorne's going to be furious when he finds out that Jennifer didn't tell him she was injured!

Still, I enjoyed this chapter because of Ronon. He's capable of such tenderness, and it's awesome to see in a story!
ladygris chapter 16 . 2/16/2011
Yay! They're home! But something doesn't seem right, and I have a feeling things are just about to get even more interesting!

Great work thus far.
ladygris chapter 15 . 2/16/2011
Burta was too good to be true! I'll be honest and say I suspected him, but his defeatist attitude lulled me into the same trust that the team was in.

Looking forward to more!
ladygris chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
And typical Ronon! I like how the Chieftain was so shocked and yet so willing to do something. Better than being shocked but protecting his son. :)
ladygris chapter 13 . 2/16/2011
"So we either sit around like damsels in distress hoping not to be crushed in a cave-in or we try a high risk, almost kamikaze, escape?"

"Yeah well it is best to never have concrete plans in this galaxy."

Two best lines in this story so far!
ladygris chapter 12 . 2/16/2011
Nice job, Teyla! She managed to get Ronon to see Sheppard's plan and did so with minimal blackmail. After all, how Jennifer would feel about Ronon's actions would definitely slow him down!
ladygris chapter 11 . 2/16/2011
So now most of them have been whipped! Yikes! Why doesn't that surprise me, though?

Really enjoyed the conversation at the end about how this would make a great plot to a movie. Looking forward to what happens when Ronon finds them!
ladygris chapter 10 . 2/16/2011
All I can say is that Ronon will be FURIOUS when he finds out!