Reviews for Redefining Hogwarts
Books85 chapter 7 . 7/3
I can really see this Harry taking care of Voldemort without a big huge battle that does severe damage to Hogwarts and decimates the magical population. I look forward to see what happens next.
Jen chapter 7 . 7/1
Thanks
smithkeylena chapter 7 . 5/27
I love this and the previous story! PLEASE UPDATE!
Lotty7 chapter 3 . 5/19
I thought from the first story that it was a cameo of the NCIS team and the mention of Mcgee just confirmed it. I like the idea and thought it was a good one.
V-rcingetorix chapter 7 . 5/8
This, is a good story. Thank you for sharing, and I hope you will continue it some day.
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 7 . 4/26
Fantastic when I re-read the story... any chance you'll be updating or is it dead?
Flower248 chapter 7 . 4/21
Thank you for an entertaining story, I hope you come back and finish it some day.
loopy dane chapter 7 . 3/16
Great story! Is there any chance it will be continued?
msmelody chapter 7 . 2/23
Wonderful story, wish it would continue.
fanficti0naddict chapter 7 . 2/8
I read your warning but read this anyway. gah! I love it so much but it has been over 7 YEARS since an update. I really hope you continue this someday.
TheVirtuoso chapter 7 . 1/10
Hi there. I've reathese stories a few times now. I know you warned at the beginning that it was incomplete but I thought I ought to send you a review anyway. It's been almost 8 years now. Here's hoping that you've written more.
still loved rereading it this morning
NeverTooOldToBeNerdy chapter 7 . 1/7
i find myself really enjoying this fic - so I'm going to add it to my "follow" list.
I'm a terribly sporadic writer myself (5 chapters in a fortnight, then nothing for 2 years, then 3 at once)
so I have hopes that I'll get to enjoy more of this rather sweet and well constructed fic. I'm a sucker for stories where, no matter how out of character from canon the person may be, they remain SELF consistent. You've made Neville a really rich, 3dimensional character (which I love), given everyone REASONS for their actions or attitudes and even slipped Abby, Gibbs and DiNozzo in there! (yay)
I also love Luna's little cameos, she seems to be a really neat way of just tweaking the action or prodding a plot point so it stands proudly in the light instead of shuffling around mumbling behind other actors. Nerdy
AyameKitsune chapter 7 . 1/6
Are you gonna continue this fic?
sunsethill chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
I had not made the connection before with Senior Auror Gibbs. I had to do a double take on this chapter. I don't know why I'm reading this as it just makes me sad to know that there will be no more of this story, but I can't resist. I adore the way you write Harry and the elements of this series. I will hold out hope that someday you will get an itch to write again and will need to scratch it in some way. ;-)
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
Updates aren't sporadic, they're non existant which is too bad as this is a great story. - Snake