Reviews for Redefining Hogwarts
Gina chapter 7 . 7/9
This was great! Of course being so long since an update it looks like I'm out of luck finding out what happened.
cochcoch chapter 7 . 6/12
okey nine years is not sporadic. it's dead.
Are you planning on finishing this or not?
bookworm737 chapter 7 . 6/4
I don't hold out much hope, but I hope this story gets finished someday. I'm enjoying what's written so far!
SorachiBlue chapter 7 . 5/31
Please look upon your readers with favor and begin again on this "Oh so wonderful Story!" It is so well done so well written and such a joy to read!

Please!

Thanks for listening!
SorachiBlue!
Pyrane chapter 7 . 4/28
Well, if you ever see your muse, I'd be delighted to read more ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Danceduo chapter 7 . 4/9
Just noticed the date published on this...any chance that it might continue. Really enjoyed it!
slytherinsal chapter 7 . 4/7
I hope you will resume this fic. Thank you for sharing what you have written.
slytherinsal chapter 6 . 4/7
Roflmao, DiNozzo and Abbie...
slytherinsal chapter 3 . 4/7
I should have said before, I love the idea of Senior Auror Gibbs. Leroy Jethro I presume.
bookworm661 chapter 7 . 4/1
Great story so far; but I wish you would update and finish it. I want to know if Draco ever figured out he lost his dessert like a spoiled little brat? Who was helping Draco with his plot? Will Severus be safe from exposure?
Love the Story, but it's been 9 Years since Updated!
Amalthia chapter 7 . 2/2
I had a great time reading your story!
Corwyn chapter 7 . 1/13
Loving this story, and hoping you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Corwyn chapter 3 . 1/12
:giggle: Aurors Gibbs and McGee :-)
daisycb chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
I hope someday you'll finish this. I really like what you've done with the characters. I hate whimpy Harry and Neville and bossy, insensitive Hermione and prefer them to be the strong, competent, intelligent people as you've portrayed them. I also get tired of Snape being written as a cartoonish Snydley Whiplash. Granted, he acts childish regarding Harry at times but I think the story is more interesting if he is not written as a ranting and spitting one liner cardboard character. I really liked him being cursed to take out Potter. I think portraying Dumbledore as a manipulator who has forgotten these are real people and Malfoy as an obnoxious little shit are spot on. Great story and I'd really love more .