Reviews for Redefining Hogwarts
Pennieyoung chapter 7 . 12/7
Love this story, hope you update it one day soon:)
mithrilandtj chapter 7 . 12/1
So sporadic that haven't updated in almost 10 years
mithrilandtj chapter 1 . 12/1
So when are you going to post the rest?
paula chapter 6 . 12/1
loveit dinozzo onlyneedduckyorziva
paula chapter 3 . 12/1
iloveitaurorgibbsandmcgee bothhnamesfromncis
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 11/22
Great fic. Of course, I wish there was more but this is such a great start. Yay for Umbridge's trial. I totally didn't recognize that Auror Gibbs was THE Gibbs until I saw DiNozzo. That is brilliant! I love it! I liked the sigils and Harry's talents as well as how the extra training he is getting with Professor Flitwick and Madame Pomfrey. Dumbledore's changes seem more realistic because of the drunken scene that Moody and Remus described. It's unbelievable that someone could be so blind to going on's of their school but it seems that the's truly trying to change. I laugh whenever he says "I'm doing it again?" I wish to more of Snape and Malfoy getting their just desserts (or no desserts in Draco's case). Thank you for writing this. I'm going to follow it just in case you ever come back. Sincerely, AngieBea. P.s. I had the idea that the maybe Snape thought Harry had attached Smythe because those boys had polyjuiced into him. So my idea was that I am sure purebloods have a spell or potion or ritual to make it so that so one can use your hair or blood if they are not you/related to you/have bad intentions/etc. What do you think? I hope to spur you to writing with new ideas.
seldombites chapter 1 . 11/12
I'm really enjoying this story. I am clicking the follow button in case you ever decide to continue it.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 10/2
As it has been nine years since you've updated this story and five since you've posted anything here, I'm not really holding my breath ... but I thought I'd ask. Do you plan to finish this story? I hope you do, as it is shaping up to be quite the mystery. I guess I need to follow it, just in case.

You obviously have fans who agree, as you are still receiving new reviews. We impatiently await your updates.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 10/2
It seems Snape himself may suspect Draco of being behind the whole debacle at Hogwarts. If it is him, I hope he gets tossed into Wizarding juvie. Actually, I guess their equivalent of that would be snapping his wand and binding his magic. I wonder how he will deal with losing his dessert.

I'm glad Harry continues to seek wise counsel, but I certainly sympathize with his frustration over the limits on Aurors where Pureblood kids are concerned. I wonder if Dobby and Winky could do some spying for Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 10/2
So Snape was under some sort of spell, eh? Interesting. I wonder if he will be any nicer with it removed. If it was a spell to torture, kill, or capture Harry, it probably didn't have to be too strong, given his natural hatred of Harry. I wonder if Malfoy is the culprit. It would be one way of getting rid of Harry ... although he still wouldn't be the Black heir.

I wonder who is impersonating Harry. Who has been close enough to take a hair or something? Could that have been what those spells he felt were doing ... taking some DNA material from him for Polyjuice?
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 10/2
"So you're going to allow his clandestine group to continue to meet and encourage special treatment ..." Whoa! Snape is positively poisonous on the subject of Harry. And what, may I ask, is clandestine about the DA this year? Dumbledore has already sanctioned it.

Well, someone seems to be tossing spells at Harry. I wonder if it is one of the usual suspects (Draco's posse or even Snape) ... or is it someone completely unsuspected? Could it be the new teacher?

Ginny seems better. I hope she truly is healed.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 10/2
Amelia doesn't waste time, does she? I guess she is hoping to take down Fudge and Umbridge both with this debacle. I hope she prevails.

I confess to being very surprised at Dumbledore. He is finally dealing appropriately with Snape over his treatment of Harry - or so it seems - and Snape doesn't seem too happy to have his behavior called into question. Neither does he appreciate having one of his favorite forms of entertainment (abusing Harry) removed. I wonder how he will fill in that gap ... because I'm pretty sure he will make the attempt.

I'm also curious that we haven't heard anything about Dumbledore's hand. In canon, it had been injured by this time. Are the Horcruxes a factor in this story? I know some writers leave them out, as is their privilege. I've read a few excellent stories that omit them, so I don't particularly care. (I thought Harry claiming the contents of Bella's vault might have been an alert that the Horcruxes were in play.)

Amelia is also still alive, another departure from canon. (This is not a criticism, btw. I really like stories that ignore this element of canon and feature a strong Amelia.)

I have a sick feeling that Snape will work against Harry via Malfoy. Is Snape no longer with the light? Will the loss of his favorite punching bag push him firmly into Voldy's camp?
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 10/1
Harry grinned and said, "Dobby, your punishment it is to explain to Hermione why house elves have to bond." LOL! Oh, I laughed so hard at this! I can't wait to see Hermione's reaction when she finds out that telling her was used as a punishment. HeHe!

Hermione late in the morning? That does not bode well. I hope she wasn't waylaid by Malfoy and his buddies. :( Then again, perhaps she was getting her House-Elf lecture! ;)
Gina chapter 7 . 7/9
This was great! Of course being so long since an update it looks like I'm out of luck finding out what happened.
cochcoch chapter 7 . 6/12
okey nine years is not sporadic. it's dead.
Are you planning on finishing this or not?