Reviews for The 2nd White Fang
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Awesome Chapters
CW chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Thought this story had an interesting plot, but you keep getting sidetracked by cartoon sex. What does all that have to do with the White Fang?
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Hey It's Me Sasha Naruto/Naruto Loves FemKyuubi!:) My Dear Dragoon Of Darkness!:3

How!:3Are!:3You!:) My Dear?:)

"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"U-um...Here!:3Is!:3My Review!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 The 2nd White Fang Story!:) And I Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 The 2nd White Fang Story!:) And"Nods Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly At You And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly And Points At Chapter"M-mhm...Y-yeah!:) Chapter!:3Is!:3Great!:3And Sweet!:3 And Cute!:3 E-especially Romantic Scene)And"Smiles Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly At You"T-thank You Thank You!:) Soo Much For!:3Making!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 The 2nd White Fang Story!:) And For!:3Everything!:3And Anything!:3And Have!:3Fun!:3My Dear Beloved Friend!:3

And Soo...What!:3Do!:3You!:) Think!:3And Have!:3Fun!:3And Enjoy!:3My Friend!:3

Thank You!:)

Please Send Me A Message!:3

;)

:D
kazuki2292 chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Next chapter please
snake1980 chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
man great job on the new chapter and nice job on the ending I cant wait to see what u do in the next chapter since I can just see hana teasing both kurenai and anko when she see them again. keep up the great work
Spartan123465 chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
nice chapter, your grammar id improving and im liking the story has improved greatly. your overall skill has improved greatly in english and i hope to see many more chapters.
BANKAIZEN chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
interesting chapter
hellfire45 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
make more chapters
Lemarteskun chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
interesting story i cant wait for more
ShadowFoxKage chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
interesting start
Wonderweed420 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
cant get past the fact that kurini basically is a fangirl minus the squeals
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
not bad
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
nice but watch the grammer
bankai777 chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
one has to ask just how will anko and kurenai share may not be easy at first and i hope that anko and kurenai get the blessings from the spirit of kushina.
sabery chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
I love so far the chapter i love the interaction bewteen Anko and Kurenai look forward to see how the relationship goes with him.