Reviews for Lovely April
verity candor chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is so, so so very beautiful. It aches and it hopes, and really it just breathes. You give us an aftermath that is almost more real than what actually happened. Totally gorgeous.
karierte chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
There are no words.

I revisited this, and found I appreciated it, so very much more.
Killingmemory chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This story was wonderful in so many ways. There should definitely be more stories dedicated to Sachiko, Sayu, Misa, and the after-effects of what Light did. This one was wonderfully written. I loved the detail and thought you put into everyone of your characters, how meticulously you planned out the rest of their lives, and the writing skill with which you executed it all beautifully. It was subtle, sweet, sad, and utterly believable. This has definitely been favorited.
mamzellebutterfly chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
First of all, This story made me cry. And my heart hurt. Like, actual, physical pain. That means I will be re-reading it over and over and over again. Every part of it was so... deep. It was almost like poetry, the way you played out Sayu's recovery, Sachiko's strength through her loss, and Misa's eventual fall. You portayed all the characters beautifully, but Misa, who has always been one of my favorite characters, that was *writing*!

I really can't think of the right compliment here. It was uber excellent!
aflaskj chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
That was very beautiful. -sniffles-
Schermionie chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I... just thought I should let you know that... I cried... and now a while later am still having trouble keeping the tears back. I recently became interested in these three, but when I searched for fics about them I did not expect to find something so poignant. Thank you for sharing your talent.
WithABunny chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
If this isn't the most beautiful story I've read, then this ranks high on my list.

Your language was flowing and smooth, and conveyed the emotions of each character well. Your words were flowery and poetic, but it was clear to see that you hadn't lost sight of the characters themselves. All the details, the imagery, the literary devices - this is a work of art. The whole time I was reading this, my full attention was yours; this was that engrossing. I'm confused as to why you didn't receive more reviews; you more than deserve it.

The irony with Misa's downward spiral, and Sachiko and Sayu's eventual recovery just about broke me. The irony, I mean, not their recoveries. Hopefully I'm not confusing you when I say that. There's a melancholy, yet sweet aura to this that has pulled me in, and I don't think I'll be getting out any time soon.

You are, as many have probably told you before, a wonderful writer. This story can testify to it.
hyper dragonfyre chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
omg the song from House!

XD

nicely done, sis.

~Hyper
The Anonymite chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Raven... there aren't words.

This is fantastic. It made my heart hurt, it made me want to cry, and it is fantastic.

I found a couple of mistakes, but I didn't write them down, and I have homework to do, so I can't read back through the entire thing to find them. But there were only a couple, so do not fret.

Fantabulous, love, absolutely fantabulous.

- Anonymous