Reviews for The Other Side
randomgirl chapter 32 . 7/25/2009
That...was so awesome. I read it start to finish in one day just because I didn't want to stop reading it! I HAD to find out what happened next! You rock out loud! You rock so loud that the sound barrier breaks when you sneeze! (Can you tell I really liked your story?)
Sakura8213 chapter 29 . 6/26/2009
lol, just started watching Chaotic one day when I came back from school and turned on the TV, started to like it, and looked for random fanfics online. can anyone say 'Lame?' XP anyways, great story! Gotta say i love the way you portray tom and kaz XD keep up the great work!
Courtney911 chapter 32 . 4/3/2009
there not kids there teenagers. I hate it when adults call teens Kids kids are like between the ages 3- 12 or something like that. "the end?" me sad -_-
Courtney911 chapter 31 . 4/3/2009
I almost cried when i got to that part in the video game and the manga. it would be awsome if Tom and Sora meet
Courtney911 chapter 30 . 4/3/2009
i love that line "Got it memorized?”
Courtney911 chapter 29 . 4/3/2009
aw im going to miss those guys. sorry I ahven't read you're other storys yet I don't like reading more then one story at a time some time when I do I get the stoys mix up.
Courtney911 chapter 28 . 3/24/2009
that place sounds nice , I would like to go to Sora's island, halloween town, and tiwilight town. is this the final chapter?
Courtney911 chapter 27 . 3/24/2009
YAY! THEY GOT THERE HEARTS BACK! awsome ) , I hope Kaz and Tom get back home
Courtney911 chapter 26 . 3/23/2009
AWSOMENESS! i love it when Xilvin says "And that’s why I’m going to get my heart back"
Courtney911 chapter 25 . 3/12/2009
Xhostam asked a good qusetion. I wonder if Tom will remeber or not *shrugs* oh well guess we'll have to wait and see.
Courtney911 chapter 24 . 3/12/2009
awsome! my favortie ep is when um oh crap I forget the creaters name but anyways when he messes with Klays and krystellas mind if only they could stay like that
Courtney911 chapter 23 . 2/28/2009
aw it's near the end? me sad but I can't wait for the next chapter
Courtney911 chapter 22 . 2/14/2009
YAY HE WOKE UP! IM SO HAPPY THAT HE WOKE UP I love that manga but i noly have the frist two books of the kh2 one... but my friend leting me borrow hers I have to find out where she gets them. now if only I could get over my writers block *pulls out random keyblade* DIE WRITERS BLOCK! wait where did I get this keyblade? sorry I talk too much
Forestfairyunicorn chapter 21 . 2/4/2009
WOW! This is an AWSOME fanfiction! I can't wait to see tom and kaz's hearts are back. Question: when will the Perim Creatures come into the fanfiction?
Courtney911 chapter 21 . 1/28/2009
*phew* im happy there not dead I was really worried that they were going to fade or whatever they call it. anyways take you're time I can wait
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »