Reviews for Mini Moony
Your stOry is absolutely brilliant. When Brian asked Harry to Obliviate him I actually started crying. I felt so bad for Brian and god I'm still crying. How pathetic is that?
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 63 . 4/26/2014
I loved the Original and now I love the Sequel
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 47 . 4/25/2014
Russell is a hottie
Guest chapter 39 . 4/25/2014
I would love to hear what happened at the Dursley's
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 22 . 4/25/2014
Yes Remus was bitten by Fenrir
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 15 . 4/24/2014
dirty limericks that's funny
GlambertMatt chapter 63 . 4/13/2014
I got around to finishing this now, loved it. Such cuteness and happy endings for the people I liked are always welcome. Well done.

Matty
GlambertMatt chapter 28 . 4/10/2014
I just realized I haven't said a single review on this sequel yet. But just like the last two stories of yours I read, I am absolutely loving it. I am so happy for Harry and Remus and I am glad Sirius is still around. Aaron is so cute, I hate that Toad face woman who reminds me of a less colourful Umbridge and I am keen to see what is happening with the Weasley family, it is a little sad George is the only one who is still there for Harry.

Ghosty Lily should go and give Molly a good talking to for being a bitch, or blow her up, whichever she prefers. Studiously ignoring Harry is alright but if Molly or Ginny (since you mentioned her) or stupid Ron try and ruin this happy family picture you have painted that will piss me off, though make for excellent reading.

Love your work,

Matty
zaliarose chapter 25 . 1/8/2014
I didn't know you wrote a sequel, so I've been spending the past couple of days reading and enjoying :) However, I'm a little confused by something in ch25. It says that out of all the Weasleys Molly and Ginny were both against Harry being with Remus. But in the first story Jaded, it was Molly and Ron who were against Harry and Remus. In fact in the epilogue Ron still hadn't come back to England or spoken to Harry (or Hermione), although Molly and Harry were on a little better terms than before.
Ms. Moonshoes Potter chapter 63 . 6/13/2013
That was awesome. I usually don't like m-preg stories, but yours was different. I liked it very much. Keep writing!
Elizabeth Lilian chapter 63 . 6/12/2013
I finished both stories in three days. Honestly...it is one of my favorites...They had me crying and laughing and angry and happy... pretty much every emotion... I feel like it wasn't tied up well...or maybe just to me. I just wanted to know more about the relationships and all the kids and how they are growing up! But I never will ... sigh. :( I guess I still have my imagination!
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
Um, kosher?
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 16 . 5/30/2013
Um, Milly?
As in Millicent Bagnold?

And what would burying a dead bird in the backyard have to do with whether or not Harry's parents' ghosts are welcome to visit?
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 63 . 2/23/2013
Jordan?
What happened to living in Egypt?
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 54 . 2/23/2013
Hmmm, Hannah and Aaron...
Sounds scarily similar to a certain book by Jane Yolen...