Reviews for Pizzas, Lateness and Anniversaries
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Ha! Sucks for you. He won't be late if he never goes anywhere!
Wait... That's not a bad thing ;)
Clarity2199 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I don't think I've read this one, before.

Very well done, hope to see more Kaiba/Joey in the future!

Clarity
Shelly chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Oh my goodness, I absolutly love the ending, it put a great big goofy grin on my face! thanks for the wonderfully written, short little ficlet!
sunset234 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
poor joey conned again! lol. loved it
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Hehehe, lol. Poor Jou, he just can't win. ;P
FireKai chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Loved the story. It was funny and cute at the same time. Kaiba was very smart and since he would not be working, of course he won. Too bad we didn't get to see, or in this case read, what he won.
anaraz chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
lol

poor jou.

can you write what seto won?
76trombones chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
It's so great to have you back. You really are the best puppy-shipper on the web. I hope to see more soon!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
HAHAHA so he won anyway lol
witheringtoviolet chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
ah- i had no idea you updated /anything/

some kind of fan i am, ne?

I loved this.

your writing took a humorous-tone turn and i love it. Seto's responses are all /classics/ and Joey's come backs are adorable too.

it was great, hun.

i hope you write more SJ fics, just to spoil us readers(:
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
*laughs* Whoops! Sorry, Joey, looks like you're not going to be getting that apology. _ These little one-shots between Seto and Joey are always so cute and wonderfully in character. Very nice!
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
that was ubber cute. really. i love how Kaiba does that. it's so him! tricking poor saps. like Joey! always with the awesome shorties. keep it up! i can't stop loving them! yeah. nothing more to say really. nothing to improve! well it got a little convising, with the long explinations and trips into Joey's mind, but that makes sense because Joey is often confused and confusing, so... it makes sense. so not a problem. yeah... i'm just going to go now. this was great! can't wait for more! review you later_
Diary chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I enjoyed this.

My favourite part was Joey's thoughts about the possible memo.

Thank you for writing and publishing it.
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Ah, some good old puppyshipping :) In character too! Mucho praise for that. I really enjoyed this one-shot, although I really want to know what on earth Kaiba was planning if he won D: Can't stop wondering :p

Cute and slice-of-life like. Nice combo!

GP
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Haha that was so cute! Kaiba and Joey were so in character

I love puppyshipping! It is really the best couple in the ygo fandom.

Thanx for writing this oneshot!