Reviews for Family Dynamics
jamysandwich chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
Twilightfanalltheway chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Plz. Update. I wanna know what happens btw it's great
MademoiselleGF chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
Aww...I really enjoyed this story. I hope you decide to finish it.
MademoiselleGF chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Really awesome story!
Baying-for-the-Moon chapter 5 . 4/26/2009
Ah! That's so exciting! I really hope it works out for you! I was kind of aol on fanfic for the last couple months, so I'm just now getting to this note! I hope it's working out well for you! I can't wait to get an update from you one day saying 'well guys, I got it published'! Yay for you!
SilverWolf77 chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
I'm so happy for you! I really hope you get your novel published!

~SW :)
flash-across-my-sky chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Good luck on getting your book published. And who knows, one day people might be writing fanfiction about your characters
flying vampire monk chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
well sara i'm glad that you are moving forward with you dream though i am sad to see you go. hope that it goes well and i look forward to reading your books.

the monk
Romennim chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
i like this story.. i think it's the best stry i read set after breaking dawn
Hannah chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
KEEP GOING! 10 stars *
atanvarnie chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
love it

aem91 chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
please another chapter :D ! it was amazing i also felt like Charlie had to know he is the one that suffer more in the story ! :( in the scene of the movie omg i dont know how i dont cry ! Bella was so cruel !
flying vampire monk chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
i like how this is going. try to use spell check though if you have one
flying vampire monk chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
okay. this is interesting so far.
Mallory Monroe chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
ooh, I hope you put up your next chapter soon. I want to get to the bottom of this whole leah conundrum. She seemed like the most realistic character in all of the books and I'm always intrigued with her. Great job, superb writing, I have nothing but the best to say.