Reviews for Cabin Love
truehazel chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Ooh. I know I've always thought the books were sensual. I mean, in Twilight Edward runs his hand up the line of Bella's spine and she passes out-how can people say there's no sex? Not as much as we smut lovers would like, but half of Eclipse is centered around sex.

Thank you for writing a missing scene from BD.

I know I was shocked when I read about the shredded lingerie in BD. I thought, "Who knew SM would write THAT?"

jEsS
Ri0t chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
i love all ur storys!.. haha. yea there lemons but come on now i mean who didnt like it wen edward an bella were getting hot an stuff.. haha, if sum1 says they didnt thats a bold face lie!. ANYHOO! i kno i liked it. an u to. lol. well yea jus telling ya all the stories are AWESOME!.
rearviewxmirrors chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
swet! wicked hott!
LiVeiNGLiFe4Me chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
u right gr8 lemons!
the1andONLYlover chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
kya~

LUV your fics~!

ALL of them~!

That was a REALLY nice smutty fic!

xD
ChrisAshley chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
That was simply amazing. You're a great writer! Keep it coming!
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Hiya

This was a fantastic read, you certainly have quite a talent here for writing erotica. Your descriptions are excellent without getting florid or going into too much detail, and your spelling and syntax are also very well done. Bravo! More please!

Cheers

Sandy
psychodancechick89 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This is one of, if not the best oneshot of this scene I have read! You put in all of the attention to new details that Bella could notice with her heightened senses, which I haven't seen a lot of in other oneshots. But it was still so damn hot!
amberrx chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I love you I love you I love you!

This was damnn good.

Mh.

Debussy this...
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
ummloved everything you wrote and trying to make sure youre on my favs and alerts!
musicismyedward chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
very nice! does your talents of writing have any limits? )
Ayane96 chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
I LOVED THIS! I read your stories all the time but I'm not sure if I've ever reviewed before or not...? Either way. Btw, I read your AN at the bottom and because my name's Sage I thought you were talkign about me. Probably not. BUT, I will totally rip someones limbs off for you if you so please. Cuz you rock.
Evil Tobi chapter 1 . 9/6/2008