Reviews for Cabin Love
ARavenDetached chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
i love this i was looking foreward to a BD lemon thank god for fanfiction
Kitschisme chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
In regard to your story: Freakin' HAWT! I LOVED it!

In regard to those jerks putting nasty notes in your locker: I'm really sorry that is happening to you. I don't know how some people can be so cruel and mean spirited... It makes me angry. Anyway, keep your chin up, and try not to let it bother you too much. Those people will get what's coming to them eventually, trust-you-me.
Hinata1020569 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
WOW!
TangibleDarkness chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Notes? What the hell kind of notes? They will be found and stopped.
sirodro chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
YOU are brilliant love! I adored this and so wish for more of it and most assuradly and only if you are the one with pen in hand. You are magnificent with the written word. I didn't care for Breaking Dawn but LOVE the spin YOU put on it and crave more from you in this regard. The only thing good I can say about that book is that my beloved Edward and Bella did infact get married and she did become a vampire, two things I did want to have happen. They also are eternally together forever along with the rest of the Cullens, for which I am most relieved and greatful. I will not say anything else about it...

I don't know who is harrassing you love, but it concerns me. Do you think you need to alert the authorities, school officials or something of that nature? Becare please!

Respectfully,

DV
Chi Kartalia chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
YAY! NEWSTORYNEWSTORYNEWSTORY! This one still be angsty, or happy? LOVED this with a passion by the way! Took me a sec, when you said it was placed inside the book, just 'cause I'm used to calling their house a cottage not a cabin. Became very clear very quickly though. Might I add, anytime either of them ordered the other to do something, I squee'd uncontrollably! Seriously, you need to do more like that!

Oh! And I have to say this 'cause I owe you a big thankies! Last night my friend and I were role-playing with our...intimate characters, and I was kinda tired, so I picked up one of your stories from when I'd printed it out 'cause I didn't feel like being on the computer anymore, and used ideas and phrases from there. He seemed...happy. So I thank you thank you thank you, and hope it's okay that I kinda stole your work, but it's not published or anythings so I figured it'd be okay.

~Chi_
xpersephone chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Wow very Hot and sexy
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Hot! Sexy, and steamy. Yeah, I was really wanting more details on this scene when I read it in BD. I mean come on, first time as equals together, it has to be incredible for both of them.
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
wow, this wasnt OOC at all, and omg, so smutty. haha!
neoearthqueen30 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
i loved it! keep up the good work!
Tanywral chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
This was awesome. Well written.

So detailed. I loved it.

And whoever is putting notes in your lockers should really stop. It's fucking creepy and disturbing. When you find out who it is you should pint their face in a brick wall. :)
Edwardxlovesxme chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
loved it! you know what to write to make my night ;)
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
WOW! That was just...WOW!
SeventeenForever chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
You know...I wouldn't mind people knowing I was you. (Cept maybe my parents...) Your an awesome writer! Can't wait for whatever you come up with next!
InspireInspireInspire chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I love your writing. You seem to capture Edward's personality quite well, at least, that's what I think. I'll be adding you to my alert list, just to check out upcoming oneshots.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »