Reviews for One Word
Russet Burbanks chapter 1 . 3/12
/)030(\ This changed my life.
PotterVengerLock chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I really didn't think that it would actually be one word! I'm laughing so hard I can barely type!
obobob chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
definitely a better love story than twilight XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
i loved it.
Social justice chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Wow. This was so insightful and inspiring to me and it really helped me see the world in a better light. Thank you, you have saved a life today.
This will encourage me to fight harder to stop discrimination against anyone who isn't a white cis heterosexual male.
wafflestheninja chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
XD
Dragonblooded chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
O_O You have blown my mind. I mean seriously, it's laying right there on the floor, all blown up in little bits.
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This was so perfect. Oh gosh, I'm actually crying, at how perfect this was, how much it tugged at my heartstrings. My gosh.
Keep writing and God bless!
Shippings
Patrick J Adams chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST STROY EVER TOUD!
Gameplayers chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Pong. Love it. Pong. Amazing. Pong. IshalltalkPonngglannnnnuuaag gaaggeeee. Pong Pong Pong,PingPong PingPingPing,Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo9o0oooou99yj9ujo6tgnfuf1jj ujkccofftorctdtooooooooobfhg dtonnnnng.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Saw it coming. I'm 9 and bet you suck at "SMARTITY". You're mainly the history of STUPIDITY! Use your imagination,man! Comeon man. Make a better FanFiction Story. Oh and let me know if you found a Cave Story FanFiction Section,please!
G.A. AnimeFan4 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Never seen this anime. Never heard of it. But I accidentally came across it and wanted to take a look. You...you just blew my mind... That was absolutely beautiful! :'D This, my friend, truly is EPIC.
Diablo-Chon chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
you plagiarized this from shakespeare
Katchan00 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Still a better love story than Twilight.
TwilightWakerofTime chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This... this is what fanfiction is all about. This, right here, is an example of what Fanfiction should be, and an incredible masterpiece for all future Pong writers to follow in the footsteps of. No... not even simply Pong writers. Every writer in existence.

Your work here is absolutely amazing. Truly, by merely glancing at this story one can tell that the author poured their heart and soul into it, that they honestly did their best and spent seconds agonizing over what this story should be about. Not only is the characterization and plot development superbly done, being captivating and thought-provoking, but the word choice is utterly astounding. You used masterful words such as... "Pong!" Nothing can compare to this magnum opus of writing; it is the peak of excellence and the future of all literature as we know it. Congrats to you for constructing this jewel of a fanfic, and let us hope that others may follow your example and create a new era of stories. Good luck to you, my friend, in all your future writing endeavors.