Reviews for One Word
The Hexagon chapter 1 . 3/11
This story changed my life. I was a poor, young, socially awkward, and depressed boy. But as I saw this story, and had read it, I have changed. I am now very successful. Many people love me and I earn about six dollars everyday now, three times more than my past wage. I became boss of my own company, earning about $166 monthly. My own child now learned how to walk, and do advanced mathematical equations. My wife has returned to me, and I had learned how to fly. All of which was possible, due to this story.
Timm8o chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
/)030(\ This changed my life.
PotterVengerLock chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I really didn't think that it would actually be one word! I'm laughing so hard I can barely type!
obobob chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
definitely a better love story than twilight XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
i loved it.
Social justice chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Wow. This was so insightful and inspiring to me and it really helped me see the world in a better light. Thank you, you have saved a life today.
This will encourage me to fight harder to stop discrimination against anyone who isn't a white cis heterosexual male.
wafflestheninja chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
XD
Dragonblooded chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
O_O You have blown my mind. I mean seriously, it's laying right there on the floor, all blown up in little bits.
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This was so perfect. Oh gosh, I'm actually crying, at how perfect this was, how much it tugged at my heartstrings. My gosh.
Keep writing and God bless!
Shippings
Patrick J Adams chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST STROY EVER TOUD!
Gameplayers chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Pong. Love it. Pong. Amazing. Pong. IshalltalkPonngglannnnnuuaag gaaggeeee. Pong Pong Pong,PingPong PingPingPing,Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo9o0oooou99yj9ujo6tgnfuf1jj ujkccofftorctdtooooooooobfhg dtonnnnng.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Saw it coming. I'm 9 and bet you suck at "SMARTITY". You're mainly the history of STUPIDITY! Use your imagination,man! Comeon man. Make a better FanFiction Story. Oh and let me know if you found a Cave Story FanFiction Section,please!
Red-Like-Lithium chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Never seen this anime. Never heard of it. But I accidentally came across it and wanted to take a look. You...you just blew my mind... That was absolutely beautiful! :'D This, my friend, truly is EPIC.
Diablo-Chon chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
you plagiarized this from shakespeare
Katchan00 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Still a better love story than Twilight.