Reviews for Naruto: The Lost Ninja
Meow chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
I would like to add that the touch with ramen at the end did make it a bit happier.

Meow chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
Fantastic story and I hope you keep writing, but I hated that ending. It was purely horrible and I'm sorry for saying that. And I don't say this often but what would have actually happened if Naruto was real life would have been happier than that. Although I do say that was an excellent story.

Meow chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Sorry but the way Kushina died in the the proper Naruto was a lot better and more tragic. [No offense.]

Nightmare night chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
Wow. This story is amazing, incredible and simply mind blowing. It is well written and a pleasure to read. I really enjoyed it :) Thanks for such a good story
hakon2feb chapter 18 . 4/22/2014
Hi.
Cool story and a nice concept.
I think the gathering of the uzumaki clan would have been something fitting, seeing how naruto lived in his early years. Naruto would truly be happy to have such a large family.
I also like the open ending, the uchiha are resilient bastards after all :p
Thanks for writing the story from start to finish.

hakon2feb.
AceofRavens chapter 18 . 4/1/2014
Wicked to the end! I couldn't even stop reading once I started and must say that it's definitely in my top ten favorites!
KaioM chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
For some reason, the fact that Hinata labeled being her husband as the most important thing in that sentence irks me. I, personally, would rather know my own name then the fact that I was someone's husband when I don't even remember the said person I'm the husband of. It seems like the other information in the sentence 'You are Uzumaki Naruto, ninja of Konohakagure no Sato in the Land of Fire. You are the only son of the Yondaime Hokage. But most importantly, you are my husband.' is far more important than personal relations. God, Hinata. Ego, much? Sure, his forgotten relationship with you is MUCH more important than his identity. SURE.
jesi ki kage chapter 18 . 12/26/2013
Well I must say at first I was quite worried about where this would go. However, the many twists and turns kept the story interesting and the reader engaged. There were a few times where your choices were questionable but you did an excellent job tying up all of the lose ends (minus how the heck an Uchiha escaped). Over all I feel this is a well written story with quite a few unique ideas I have yet to come across in any others. Well done and thank you for writing, -Jesi Ki Kage
Chaoticist chapter 18 . 10/24/2013
That was a dick move, adding in that last bit. Depressing as all hell. Otherwise an excellent fic. I applaud you!
MythicGR66 chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
An ok story, it was a bit to depressing for my taste
wesleycharles chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Very interesting to see all of the changes that have taken place in the Leaf Village while Naruto was gone. I am glad that the next chapter will focus on Naruto and Hinata...I was wondering why there hadn't been more about them and their reactions to each other. After all of Hinata's efforts to get him back she just goes shopping the next day?
wesleycharles chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Wow! This is kind of sad already. Naruto has not only gotten completely messed up...he has missed out on a great life with Hinata and I would guess, their child. I hope it doesn't turn into too much of a downer...not to much angst.
wesleycharles chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I love the path you are going down with this story. Hinata and Naruto are pictured realistically and I like what you have done here. Naruto is not just jumping up to leave...he seems cautious and so is Hinata. The Kiba attraction to Hinata, just adds to the feelings in the story...good writing.
wesleycharles chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Excellent plot idea...very different, and a well written first chapter. I will read on.
FallenFaerie.withTatteredWings chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
you know you're a good writer when your stories make the reader cry.