Reviews for Naruto: The Lost Ninja
Great chapter 18 . 7/19
And thus, the chain of hatred between the two brothers continues... Anyway I love it. But Im sad that Naruto never realized his dream of being Hokage. Interesting how you portrayed Sasuke, a truly demental individual... Anyway, Looking forward to more!
emily4498 chapter 18 . 6/18
My first impression was right. This is a great story but poorly written. It should be a lot longer, you want to show what a character is thinking or feeling, not just tell the reader what is going on.

I love how you brought the story in a full circle from Naruto at the beginning to his son at the end, I'm always a fan if circular plots.

As for the last section with the parallel remembrance, you opened up the point without giving any information on where to go for the sequel, if there even is one. There are good, purposeful cliffhangers, but this one was just poor form. It's an easy fix: take it out or put in the title of the sequel so your reader knows what to look for.

Good luck on your future stories! I'm going to look for something more recent to see if you've improved, adios!
emily4498 chapter 6 . 6/18
this is a brilliant idea, but this whole story is being told not shown and it's almost painful to read. I'm bored enough with life to keep reading.
Laialy chapter 1 . 6/10
WhAT thE FUcK iS gOiNg OOOOOONNNN FRICKIN CURIOSITY IS KILLING ME
there is no life in the dialogue. you should work on that.
NiniNeko chapter 8 . 4/9
HOW THE HELL IS C-4 IN A STORY ABOUT NINJA! NINNNJA!
salasdaniel74 chapter 18 . 11/28/2016
A shame it all was a wasted effort...
buji chapter 17 . 9/5/2016
good job with the battle
Meow chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
I would like to add that the touch with ramen at the end did make it a bit happier.

Meow chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
Fantastic story and I hope you keep writing, but I hated that ending. It was purely horrible and I'm sorry for saying that. And I don't say this often but what would have actually happened if Naruto was real life would have been happier than that. Although I do say that was an excellent story.

Meow chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Sorry but the way Kushina died in the the proper Naruto was a lot better and more tragic. [No offense.]

Nightmare night chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
Wow. This story is amazing, incredible and simply mind blowing. It is well written and a pleasure to read. I really enjoyed it :) Thanks for such a good story
hakon2feb chapter 18 . 4/22/2014
Hi.
Cool story and a nice concept.
I think the gathering of the uzumaki clan would have been something fitting, seeing how naruto lived in his early years. Naruto would truly be happy to have such a large family.
I also like the open ending, the uchiha are resilient bastards after all :p
Thanks for writing the story from start to finish.

hakon2feb.
AceofRavens chapter 18 . 4/1/2014
Wicked to the end! I couldn't even stop reading once I started and must say that it's definitely in my top ten favorites!
starlineshine chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
For some reason, the fact that Hinata labeled being her husband as the most important thing in that sentence irks me. I, personally, would rather know my own name then the fact that I was someone's husband when I don't even remember the said person I'm the husband of. It seems like the other information in the sentence 'You are Uzumaki Naruto, ninja of Konohakagure no Sato in the Land of Fire. You are the only son of the Yondaime Hokage. But most importantly, you are my husband.' is far more important than personal relations. God, Hinata. Ego, much? Sure, his forgotten relationship with you is MUCH more important than his identity. SURE.