Reviews for Naruto: Captured
Bloodzone15 chapter 1 . 1/10
Lying to the Hokage and putting it in writing are the two worst thing, I'd hate to see what the third worst thing is?
kurotenshi-08 chapter 25 . 12/11/2016
Incredible story
salasdaniel74 chapter 19 . 11/12/2016
I going to do a little rant here, of all the times I read that they dodge naruto questions/curiosity which is sad as they run away in a sense and force naruto to tell instead. The reason they think that naruto would do all that they think he will do is bull. He is an orphan who want to kbow about his parents and that is strongly dislike by everyone and doing all that he can to be sane as no one is taking him in a serious maner and he won't take them seriously (i. academy). When he does take things seriously he is not believed and call him a demon saying lies or an idiot saying stuff. I once read that he was told to stop being a fool about promising to bring back sasuke (unrelated but the intention is there) in a serious tone that thrown off naruto that they would be like this (i.e. angry/furiously/unexpected behavior).

Other than me thinking personally, as a reader view point you are doing good.

P.S. I know im missing something, but meh... you could at least dodge it with paying for ramen than going to puberty route (joking is fine). Sorry for the rant as it was too much to endure reading this part.
Dragonjek chapter 25 . 11/5/2016
I've enjoyed reading this story. Great job!
Dragonjek chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
I see an issue in first describing elite ninja as the most powerful in the village, then saying that the standard ninja would win in a fight.
Dragonjek chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
You know, this probably the worst form of training for a jinchuuriki. You get one of two results-you push them until they're furious enough to start drawing on the bijuu's power, or you crush their emotions enough that they have no experience with which to control the fury and hate that the bijuu imposes on them.

And Naruto's fighting ability probably took a huge drop. Yeah, his basic skills have all improved-but his creativity and initiative are being suppressed, and those are what allowed him to defeat stronger opponents in canon even when he was less trained than he was in this story.
Dragonjek chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
I'm not giving up the story or anything-apart from this tidbit that always annoys me, the writing looks nicely done-but I want to butt in to give a comment on the "sealed kunai" explanation that comes up so often in fanfiction. It doesn't apply. A kunai in a scroll doesn't do anything to a scroll. A demon in a human?

Naruto has whiskers, his body reknits itself together after being damaged, he has positively inhuman levels of chakra, and he's a trickster with a talent for transformation (both traits folklore associates with foxes). Even his smile is best described as "foxy". His body is obviously touched by the demon and his mind works uncannily appropriately to what an actual kitsune character's would.

No, the villagers' treatment is unjustified. But that doesn't mean that the root cause of it isn't understandable, and to some degree sympathetic.
lostxinxthexdarkness chapter 25 . 9/19/2016
Awesome story! I've really enjoyed reading this story so far, I hope that it get's updated soon!

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/16/2016
Please update doon
CosmicEssence chapter 25 . 6/22/2016
Personally I'm not sure this could be done better, granted there are parts I'm not keen on (ever story has them!) whereas there are bits which I think are great. I am finding myself a little bored with this fic though now, and a little peeved that in order to understand the greater characters' stories I have to read another story though given the focus of this one I can sorta understand your reasoning. In the beginning, and up until um about the end of the 'Not-invasion' I was thoroughly hooked but lately its not been grabbing my attention as much, perhaps the 'next stage' needs to occur...we've seen them be taught more (swords and more kills mostly) and several missions (oh one criticism for you, Naruto's Kage Bunshin was something he was told to use only when necessary and not to spam them all the time, a few people know he can but Rooster (or indeed anyone else) made no query as to how many he could make, just seemingly assumed it'd be enough to fake a load of corpses), we've met Gaara (possible the first real point of interest in a while) and well 'moveing on now'?.
Earlier chapters though I greatly enjoyed. Naruto's development, Root, Kakashi, Asuma etc
my 2 guys chapter 11 . 6/16/2016