Reviews for Naruto: Captured
Verdantia chapter 1 . 3/27
"They put it in writing." I totally agree, that is just monumentally stupid. If you're gonna be malicious, don't give people proof! I'm glad they did though, now they can all get caught...Mwa ha ha! :)
Illuviar chapter 1 . 2/4
Very interesting start! I don't think I saw this idea before! :D
anon chapter 25 . 2/2
Likes this so far! I hope this won't have romance. Naruto and Sakura's friendship is enough. Romance sometimes ruins great friendships.
Hothead92 chapter 25 . 1/27
just curious as to whether there will be any more chapters added to the story. it is one of my favorites, but you kind of left it with a cliffhanger ending and the suspense is getting to me.
DUH BOMB chapter 18 . 1/20
Finally got back to reading this story so on chapter 19. So glad you updated! Now I can catch up and wait like everyone else
PenguinOtaku chapter 25 . 1/12
Are you going to continue writing this story at some point? I really love the plot and hope that you will continue it. I especially want to know what happens now that Naruto has run into Tsunade, since you know, NarutoTsunade that does like NarutoSomething really funny!
KingLoitl chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
UPDATE! AMAZING STORY!
CrystalNamikazeUzumaki chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Really amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Amazing! Really awesome work!
ksecc1 chapter 25 . 11/15/2014
Hahaha. You leave us with Naruto running Tsunande over? You are so cruel. This is a fun story and I would love to see an update!
Yuu101cutie chapter 25 . 11/4/2014
This story is totally awesome. Please continue with the story. Yeah Tsunade has finally arrived. Cannot wait to see what happens. I like how you made it different to the show in your own subtle ways. Getting rid of major problems early on and changing people here and there. Also different story plots earlier as well. Keep up the amazing work. Hopefully Naruto can work everything out soon.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/2/2014
Wow! Nice story! I'm anxious to see what happens when/if Team 7 reunites again! I like your characterization and the story so far is great :P keep it up

K
Guest chapter 25 . 10/22/2014
Good story, hope you finish it one day.
devo342 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Awesome but I'm pretty sure Narutos chakra is above kage level
crystaltyger chapter 25 . 8/17/2014