Reviews for Naruto: Captured
WHCnelson chapter 1 . 11/3
Yep. Reading this for the fourth or sixth time and every time the last six sentences always makes me laugh for how true it is.
srosnan99 chapter 12 . 10/30
I just can't continue this story. It's because of the simplest fact that this story just make the assumption on simplest of fact that the entirety of the ninja academy as a thoroughly incompetent institution while by comparison the 'remedial' classes are far better in comparison.

I'm sorry but that's not how it works. There's a reason why it's called remedial lessons it was supposed to be a class that would reintroduce lesson from the academy because of the graduating class is not up to par to be a genin. The way you put the remedial class as grossly more competent than the academy is stupid. And the reason you gave for its poor standard is also stupid. Really? Because the clan like the way it's, that is one of the most childish excuse one could give based upon the circumstances.

I mean really, they are a clan of ninja that have been around for generations and they give their children this sub-par training, how in all seven hell is konoha still standing if this is how it's operated.

While the beginning of the story was good and thank God for the good grammar it started to go down hill in
1) logic
2) side character development (excluding Naruto and Sakura) (especially (current chapter 12) Sasuke (every body hate the bastard but no one is arguing that he is incompetent)
3) world building

The first point I already have explained from the top.
The second problem that I have is that the characters is just put under the rug and jumbled upon to give us their personality. This is awfully transparent on Sasuke's character. I don't know wether you have a personal vendetta against this character but it's fully come under my attention on how incompetent the character is. I'm not playing favorite or anything but at least show some aptitude to create a reason ( a reasonable reason) on why that character is supposed to be hated or in some word heavily dislike. ( I would put other character such as the other rookie 9 especially ino,shikamaru and choji in comparison to Naruto and Sakura on how they were grossly outmatched. If all it needed is a few month of physical to beat of the 'elite' genin team then the academy needed to be reviewed but then again your academy doesn't make any sense)

The world building is great in its flaw of logic (well, logic that could be made in a fictional story). The way you described the elite ninja and the 'military' ninja is overbearing. Why would you term them as elite ninja if their capability is as good or in your case worst then normal ninja. The way you explain with the knights system should prove that the elites should be better than the the normal military ninja from the very beginning ( the moment they came out of the academy). While it's true that the normal ninja is important to the oiled machinery that is the konoha military they are just grunts in comparison, cannon fodder, good enough to hold the line but not enough to win the battle. An apt comparison would be like the imperial guard (military) and the space Marine (elites) from Warhammer. While true in a sense of scale that war are won by the boots on the ground that would be reserved for our reality not a reality where a single man could cause a tsunami with a few hand sign. This universe(Naruto) should already learned that if the fact that they had been at war for so damn many times.

This small hole of logic is so irksome is my main reason for no longer finding this story interesting.
Great chapter 25 . 9/13
Very interesting story that has a Focus on what happens to someone if they fail the True genin exam. I do agree that elites should go through Militar training, they would flourish a whole lot sooner. The Gaara-Ino was a new interesting change. I do wonder, has Naruto tried seal work? Could be a new weapon in his arsenal. Anyway, Looking forward to more!

PS that last scene, if it is Baachan, Naruto will have to use his Best abilities to survive!
melkun chapter 25 . 9/2
I love this fic and hope it will continue some time.
Hatred bear it Fangs chapter 15 . 8/31
I have plenty of problems with this chapter, but mostly you're going to drop Sasuke? I felt the little 'bashing' on him wasn't needed, although it was veiled under the disguise of criticism which I can take and it is your story, so you do whatever. But this Sasuke you make him out to be is quite 'fanon' as even in canon Sasuke wasn't like this. Your characterization of Sasuke is weird to say, but again it's your story. However I would actually like to see a changed Sasuke from this fanfic pov where he can be a part of 'team 7' and work with them. Just hearing this kinda irks me in a way, to know he will be replaced. Also the whole thing about Orochimaru. Most people don't kill Orochimaru off so easily, which leads me to suspect that he is still alive or actually dead. (Which is kinda anticlimactic once you think about it) The dude is a trickery snake that escapes death so much. Wonder what Kabuto will do now. But since Sasuke will be dropped and Orochimaru is dead or supposedly at this time, what will happen to him? Will you drop him completely from this fanfic, as in no more appearances or just the team and the dynamics of working together with Naruto and Sakura? I'm asking all these stupid questions when I could probably just click on the next chapter... soo yeah. I'll just do that.
natsuphoenix chapter 10 . 6/29
az0
lol hiruzen you insane little shit
this is pretty good
Butterflygrin chapter 21 . 6/5
seriously? that's your uptake on deidara's entry? it's somehow so short and funny and I don't even know why
Butterflygrin chapter 18 . 6/5
hmm. ur sakura improvement is really lacking, It's like you dismiss her chakra control. not that her taijutsu improvement bad. still, It's not like sakura if there's no chakra control included
Butterflygrin chapter 18 . 6/5
hmm. sakura's improvement is abit lacking. with her chakra control, she can avtually do a lot of things and be creative with it. not that her taijutsu is bad. but yeah
Reisbig2009 chapter 22 . 5/31
I like that you had Asuma giving Naruto advice about having a Hokage for a dad. Great idea!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
KPfan83 chapter 25 . 3/14
realing loving this story and for once i actually like the narutoXsakura interactions but WHY! oh WHY! is it just as stories really get going they just abruptly stop
1,611 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »