Reviews for Takumi's Other Partner
tragicwitch chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Loved it. A nice fun easy read. Ties up your previous story very well and makes a nice lead-in to the other adventures the two of them are about to have together. Out of curiosity, are we going to find out who their new roommates are?
mercuryandglass chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I really like the Akira in your stories; though i'm not sure if i prefer the cheery, feminine one here or the awkward, gruff one from the actual anime more.
StandingOnTheRooftops chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Mwahahahaha. Oh, she got him good. Mwahahahahaha! Go Akira! Hmmm... what I wouldn't give to be in her shoes! Ten hot and muscular guys in the club... and coming home to her sweet, adorable boyfriend/fiance! Mwahahaha!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
LOVED IT~!
BeautifulSuicidee chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
You know, I always love how Akira gets jealous. It's just so damn funny.

Also:

"I think you’re right. It’s strange how we went from being just friends and then all the way to being engaged. Somewhere in between we lost something, kind of like a book with all the pages in the middle torn out. But at least now we can make up for that and fill in those missing pages."

This is a sign that you should write more fanfics. :D
BSlove chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
nice ending! Three thumbs up! I liked it alot to, keep up the good work. Tootles
shiriko chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
that was nice ]
Engelmohr2004 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
lolo poor Takumi looks like hes about to expreince some jealsoy of his own lol.
OpalPrincess chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Lol! This story is a win! I like how you potrait Akira's jealousy but still maintain her coolness, just like how she normally is... And of course, the ending killed me XD It was so funny :D I am definitely adding this into my favourites XD

Once again, good job! ;)
Shainareth chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Good shot!

I really like the end, I think Akira is a bit vindictive, but so she strikes a balance between Takumi's club and her's. :P

To be honest, I'm surprise to know that Akira joins the kendo club, because she joined the art club in the middle school. But I think that it's necessary for your shot, so it's alright because now she is in the high school and she'd want to change club.

In regard of that, I'm also surprise to know that Akira wears the high school uniform instead of the middle school one. This shot takes place when Takumi and Akira are almost fourteen, right? If it's right, they should attend to the second year of middle school, Mikoto to the first of high school and Mai and Yuuichi to the second year of high school. So, I was surprise to read that Takumi and Akira attend to the high school and Mai and Yuuichi too when they should attend to first year of college.

But I think that it's necessary for the plot line of your story too. ;)

However that, good fanfic. And I really love your writing style.
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Well, well, well. If it isn't my good friend, Kurt. It was very sweet of you to write that. :D On with the review! Oh, by the way, I'm gonna make a comment of almost everything. So be prepared for an utterly long reply. :D *evil smirks*

Hahaha! I can't believe Mai did that. In front of her brother, nonetheless. Man, I wish I could see their face. Although, I can imagine it.

Aw! Jealous Akira; correction, jealous sick Akira is being taken care of by Takumi. Isn't that cute?

Well, isn't Miyuki filled with sunshine. *rolls eyes* Go Takumi! That's cute, defending her like that. I mean, he should anyway.

Haha. I can imagine Akira doing that. She's one tough girl.

Fabulous. No more hiding. I thought that it was about time anyway. So cute!

Haha. Now it's Akira's turn. .

Anyways... Very nicely done. I really enjoyed it and I'm not just saying that. Hehe. There were times where I thought it was hilarious and some where I thought an "aw" was in order. Others, I felt a little sorry for Akira and sometimes, I just felt like punching Miyuki myself. XD *Ahem*

In any case, for you first one-shot... It was pretty good, awesome even, and really cute. I really loved it. :D
krugern chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Cute one-shot. Takumi was so cute.
AppleFlavoredPie chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Aww it was soo sweet and cute. The end was funny. Takumi has nothing to worry about. His cuteness pwns the other dudes.