Reviews for Love is Psychotic
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Haha, I like how you called her a young adult when Sothe was about to give her bad news. They all strike me as being OOC but that's alright because they're in such a different setting.

Thunder
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
Oh my god, this was really nice and sweet, one of my favorites!
Meru-64 chapter 20 . 12/20/2010
hau i love these endings! XD i was crying and laughing at the same time. *D i hope u make more like these! nipah
Meru-64 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
hau au au au i love this story!XDX great writer! i wish i was as good as u :P nipah
Dr.Weirdo69 chapter 20 . 2/10/2010
This was nicely done. Although you should read it again coz' I spotted some typos or maybe it's just me.
Safa chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
OMG! I READ THE WHOLE STORY AND LOVE IT! And HI! D Can you make another one PLEASE! I love Ike and most of the stories 'bout him are during the war and blah blah blah but this is AMAZING! Loved it SO much...Read it quite a few times and first time reading it finished it in ONE DAY! D 20/10 A.M.A.Z.I.N.G Cant describe it 'cause it's THAT GOOD! I wish it was a bit longer though but OH WELL! The whole story is awesome! Wish I could say more things but my dad and bro are coming home now ( Well, I hope you make another story...with Ike!

BYE D

P.S. Sorry I'm acting a bit hyper, Just love the story lots and I'm kinda aways hyped xD

If you ever wanna chat...you can have my e-mail if you wanna ) .uk

Only if you want to, I'm not really that bothered.

AMAZING STORY! lol
Kat the Bard chapter 20 . 5/28/2009
33 Shadow...

'kay, here's what I think of some of your pairings, names, and endings!

-Sothe x Astrid, Tormod x Ilyana: I never would have thought of these, but they work so well.

-Zihark x Vika: I don't like it. (but you know who I think Tormod should end up with already, so I won't go on that spiel again. I probably won't have the room. You did this pairing well, though.)

-Boyd x Mist: SO needs to happen more! Although... I think Boyd is cute, so I've tended to prefer Mist x Rolf. But so long as it's not Mist x Mordecai... *shudder*

-Gerik x Ross: I've never seen this. It doesn't quite fit in my mind, but you've written it well.

-Ephraim x Innes: Makes perfect sense in my mind, but also makes me giggle.

-Seth x Eirika: Out of everyone these two can end up with, this is my favorite. Even though Seth comes off to me as a heartless cad who says he's married to his work but just flirts around...I don't know why...hmhm

-Kurth x Ena: DAW. This one was really sweet.

-Stefan x Soren: (whiny voice) why does everyone think Soren is gay? *sniff*

-Kyle x Lute: Another FE:SS favorite of mine. Needs to be done more, I think.

-Saleh x Myrrh: Although it makes sense, I don't like it because to me, Saleh seems kind of solitary. *is also a Saleh fangirl*

-Almedha x Rajaion: It works well when they aren't related.

-Largo x Calill, Jill x Haar: Classic, but overdone. Just my opinion.

-Daniel x Laura: I dunno, to me the character Daniel doesn't seem to swing that way. But you illustrated this paring well, too.

-Shinon x Janaff: bahahaha crack pairing! Know what I think? I think Shinon ended up with Janaff because Janaff knows where all the wine is. XD

-Ranulf x Lethe: The only reason I don't like this pairing is because it makes me feel bad for Lyre. I've been in her shoes so many times... *sigh*

-Tibarn x Elincia: *is also also a Tibarn fangirl* But I like this pairing.

-Tethys x Artur: This pairing makes me o_O

The family tree layout just confused me. I'm not even gonna try and make sense out of it. XD

-Aimee Rose: That's so pretty!

-Vika Shreek: I dunno, it doens't sound right in my head... Don't get me wrong, I like the character Vika and I like your adaptation... just not the pairing or her name.

-Leonardo: I think you may have spelled Lugasadah wrong. (Luganasadh? which I think is also a historical relic. I should go look it up.)

-I liked your screen names, especially Emblemfan54. Thanks for clarifying who was who!

-Haar Navru: I like this!

-Lute Caliber: I like, but what is it from?

-Gareth Tide: Maybe I'm just strange but this sounds like laundry detergent.

-Innes Nidhogg: The last name just doesn't seem appropriate to the character, maybe it's just me?

-Kieran Knightly: bahaha. I love it. I noticed right away!

-Sothe x Astrid: The ending for them is perfect. Just...perfect.

-Tormod x Ilyana: Alison Bolagnone? That's an awesome name. :D

-Zihark x Vika: Zihark... a cop? o_O

-Boyd x Mist: Clyde Triad? *hearts for eyes* *is predominately a Shadow fangirl*

-Gerik x Ross: haha. I think my brain imploded at the thought of Ross as a pro footballer. _

-Ephraim x Innes: This also made me laugh :D

-Kurth x Ena: daww so sweet. I just adore this pairing for some reason.

-Stefan x Soren: The ending sold me to the pair. But just barely.

-Kyle x Lute: Yes, that IS an odd place to stop.

-Largo x Calill: aw... I can see them "harmonizing" right now.

-Jill x Haar: I liked the ending, now to figure out who Mr. Navru is...

-Daniel x Laura: I liked this one...but "then again, it's MEG'S guess" sounds kinda mean...

-Shinon x Janaff: ShiJa yaoi fan-club? Where can I sign up?

-Ranulf x Lethe: I could definitely see that happening. bahahaha

-Meg: I rather do like that ending. But the whole 'ordinary wedding' thing just makes me feel bad...

YOU'RE WELCOME! Can't wait to read more from you! :)
psykomaker.exe chapter 20 . 5/28/2009
Ah. Chaos in a wedding. I like it.

Sorry for the late review, but I missed fanfiction!(For the full story, visit my profile...)

Anyway, I rather like Ranulf's ending. Hehe
rabid wolf demon chapter 20 . 5/17/2009
very very good. i loved reading this from beginning to end. i must also say that the character endings at the end were a very nice touch. it gave a sense of closer to the story
Besh4221 chapter 20 . 4/27/2009
HEY LOOK I READ IT. :D

I absolutely loved reading it. I figured I'd wait until it was all done, because otherwise you'd get lots of reviews from me bugging you to update faster. I'm annoying like that, sometimes. \

Anyway, then I kind of forgot about it. :D; And then I was looking through Fire Emblem fanfiction with Ike in it (DUH) and saw "Love is Psychotic" and went OMG! And read it.

It made me very happy. :D :D :D

Like that.

It was silly, especially the wedding. I was expecting it to be all *lalalalalala* and then I went omgwut WHY IS THERE FIGHTING? I literally rofl'd at the point when Gatrie yelled out that there was a flower out of place. Of course, that could mean that either: I'm really tired and it wasn't really that funny, or that it really was that hysterical. Let's go with the latter; want to? :D

Anyway, you did an amazing job. And I happened to read the entire last chapter. O_O I hadn't realized there were THAT many characters. :X

Anyway (again!), phenomenal fanfiction, and keep it up. I'm gonna go find more stuff to read now. If it's from you, then ALL THE BETTER. :D

-Besh
Silvie chapter 20 . 4/16/2009
Heh... Kiera(n) Knightly, Aimee Rose...lulz. A very cute, entertaining story throughout. Just ONE complaint...YOU PAIRED EPHRAIM WITH INNES, OF ALL PEOPLE! sniff...what happenned to Tana? Lol, just hysterics of a fanboi.

All regards,

Silvie of Tellius
Kat the Bard chapter 19 . 4/6/2009
I think I laughed through the entire chapter all both times I read through it. omigahh.

Who knew music was powerful enough to clean up a giant reception-room mess?

Oh, I LOVE the ending! It makes perfect sense and is surprisingly lacking in cheese.

Romances like this one are often the best kind. Great fic! :D
Kat the Bard chapter 18 . 4/6/2009
Mist is so lucky, getting to room with her boyfriend in college... No university I've looked at allows that _

Those last few lines from Micaiah, aw MAN. Cheeseh.

And no, I didn't hate this chapter. I loveded it! :)
Kat the Bard chapter 17 . 4/6/2009
umm, you sort of wrote about Volke earlier... XD

*points at Shinon and Janaff* AH crack pairing! Reference to wine made me giggle.

Boyd seems a bit OOC, but maybe it's me, I REALLY don't see him enjoying school.

Indoor Olympics? hahahaha...aren't these kids going off to college? Sorry, just the entire concept cracked me up. I don't know why..

Yes, Astrid's eyes are brown. The last three scenes made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside _

No, not too cheesy.

Sorry so late. I'm lazy. :(
Kellehendros chapter 20 . 4/6/2009
Congrats on finishing the story, it was a nice piece of work. I'll admit that Ch.19 felt a little over the top to me in terms of chaos, but once it settled down it was good. Again, congrats, and thanks for a great read, keep up the good work!