Reviews for The Beast
mamita chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Hello, I love your fic, mostly because I love Ronnie, is so tender and shy, he's the one that gives some laughter to the movies lol, he and the antics of Ron and Harry, and others, although I prefer to see Ronnie with one of his brothers kids, I love those relationships, especially because Ronnie is uke I love, I love, I like to see Ronnie sick and others who care about all his brothers (love. .) but I like seeing the edge of death, poor thing, does not deserve it, I love to see more of one of his brothers Ronnie (weasleycest slash) hehe, we generally prefer the slash, it is unfortunate that whenever happens something any child or child / a must be false or for attention, and it is not, even so is so, hopefully make more fics Ron, thanks and kisses.
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
loved it!
MiaCara chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awe and a little gross too. Ron naked doesn't do much for me but you made up for it with naked Bill ;-)
Ryo Nightray chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I got to admit, the summary drew me towards this fic. Couldn't resist!

Well, this is a good fic: strange and rather random, but very good. Funny with Bill singing at the moon and all and the fact that both him and Ron are naked as the day they were born. But quite serious too.

Once again, odd, but marvellously so.
AskoII chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Hm, and the worst (or rather best) part is that I can really imagine me that Bill is forced to do somthing like that when it's full moon..

But it's awesome and I really like that last part about Ron's own beast inside of him. I almost feel an urge to rush out when it's full moon and sing~! (though it probably wouldn't be very appreciated in the city..)

That I love stories with Ron and Bill is helping too~3
Hermowninny chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I saw naked Weasleys and couldn't decide whether or not to click on it. So glad I did! Who doesn't love Weasley brother bonding?

Great story! It was funny, serious, and original, all at the same time. I'm glad they got rid of their beasts.

And thank you for being one of the few people on this site that doesn't destroy Ron's character. (Even though I probably do)
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 8/14/2009

Great work

ZenJack chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
sighed-anonymous chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Weasley brother bonding... naked under a fool moon. Funny but serious at the same time, good work.
weasley-that-never-was chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
aw that was so interesting. I loved it and I love bill and ron Really I love all the weasleys that was very special
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Very sweet. And... such nice visuals. Thanks!
VeryRachelBerry chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
i very much enjoyed
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
That was great-in a sad way, but it was still made of awesome. Drunk, naked Weasley brother's is definately the making's of a good story, lol. Shot. D
rupertlovesme chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
That was short and sweet. I love interaction between Ron and his older brothers, especially Bill. Fantastic job!
remuslives chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
LMAO! I love this! My favourite line: "his tackle swinging."