Reviews for The Hound of Malfoy Manor
mettigel chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Wow, the thought of Ron as Bellatrix' sex slave is just sick. But so is Bellatrix herself, so, yeah, I think it's absolutely possible that she would taunt Hermione like that. In the whole horridness of the scene, you have written this amazingly. I love how you ended the story. It's beautiful.
napchic chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I don't think I've ever told you how... shatteringly effective this story is. It's just a bludgeoning in a handfull of words. I don't know how you manage to write something that is somehow erotic, repugnant, jarringly true, and tremendously, cathartically, sacrificially lovingly THEM.

I have no idea how you do it. :)

And I agree with this completely. I think Bellatrix is a much sicker fuck than you can write within a children's book, and she'd clearly torture Hermione with what cut deepest. It wouldn't be hard to guess who Hermione loved, with him screaming his lungs out for her. And I don't believe Bella made an empty threat. Blood trader or not, Ron was still pureblood... and lovely... and the type of fierce willed man she'd love to debase.

And that's it... that shuddering sick feeling... I get it every time I read this fic, and the thing that brings me back to it is that your story gives this event in the book the horror that it deserves. It makes Ron's pleading "take me" the gut-wrenching sacrifice it really was. It makes Hermione's defiance and bravery desperately real. It's my canon for "Malfoy Manor."

Just thought I'd tell you :)
Kara chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
hermione Cullen: it's solstice muse. Need you really ask where "that" came from? Have you ever read her stuff before?

I loved the way you warped everything to show bow confused hermione was during this scene, but still tied it back to reality by having ron's arms around her near the end. It's not your typical fic where hermione's life flashes before her eyes - it's very horrific and heartbreaking yet still triumphant at the end.

Muy bien!
ZenJack chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Yes. Because there is more to this than just Ron screaming in the basement.
Becca chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Whoa, excellent! Very chilling, you've showed Bellatrix and her twisted insanity perfectly. You've made me cry.

Poor Ron!
rupertlovesme chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
That was a sad one. Poor Ron. Always getting beaten. Oh well, is it bad to say that I love it when he hurts. lol
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Wow. This is a really serious piece of work you've written. Bellatrix is so warped and twisted-I could see her saying these things. To treat Ron in such a horrible manner, like a sex slave, beat him and use him for what she wants, that's definitely a form of cruel torture to Hermione. I like how it ends up being just Ron and Hermione in the end, but wow, what they both went through to be with each other in Shell Cottage is heartbreaking. Wonderful fic and I loved every word from beginning to end.
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
A chilling read, but brilliantly done. I love the manipulation in the title and your word choices/one liners are also great.
eckles chapter 1 . 9/3/2008

The beautiful merging of drama and emotional agony that has made your R/Hrm Fic's so popular with me and others.

Well done.

blackolives10 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
This is fantastically writen! Horrifying and chilling too.
weasleyismyprince chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
That was brilliant, you're an AMAZING writer and the title was great! x
JediPabst chapter 1 . 9/3/2008

Briliant! - love the sex slave angle - Bella would be ruthless in her torture of Hermione!
smileyaili chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
this was very very intense. when reading it my insides squirmed. very good though. it makes me shiver..

her rotten teeth sending the stench of years of prison- i love this line its amazing

was no time, not place, no comprehension (no place)

sounding more terrified that she'd ever heard anyone (then)
tamara72 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
melakem chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Well done! You've captured Hermione's strength and Bellatrix's madness both.