Reviews for Fingers and Thumbs
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Not much of a Ron/Hermione fan but I'm a sucker for mute/sign language stories. It helps that it is well written :D
IkleRonniekinsLUVSMione chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
My cat's called Marmalade! She's dead now though O.o
HerGoldenHair chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Awwwww, beautiful :) *blinks away tears*
tryntee13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Oh I loved it! It was absolutely brilliant!
monami27 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I don't know what it is about your Mute Ron stories. They always have me mezmerized. I hope you'll write some more stories using Mute Ron.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Adorable! :)
sarah-keyko chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
i really love your mute ron stories! keep them coming please!

bye!kisses!
rupertlovesme chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
That was like perfect. I can see it all happening right now.
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Mute!Ron is back again! And there is no suffering in this Ron/Hermione fic. So thats nice too. A beautiful idea
Ellivia22 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
That was SO romantic! I absolutely loved it! Ron and Hermione 4 ever! Fantastic job!

~Raven0526~
JediPabst chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Just lovely! I think Mute!Ron is still my favorite one of yours. Keep 'em coming!
smileyaili chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
the resignation of the man who had been rumbled by his other half.

and kissed him all over until he blushed.

both of those lines are really great. they are sweet in a way that only two lovers could really show. this story touches a real emotional side. i like it.
Gilraen Vardamir chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I love it! But why is Ron mute? I havent read the other fics. I promise to do it soon, but can you tell me why? XD
tamara72 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Loved reading about Mute Ron and Hermione again.
melakem chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Aww! That was terrific! I hadn't been following the mute Ron fics, but you can believe I'm about to begin! I loved the signing mixed in, and the fact that Ron is a noisy signer. That was a sweet touch. I think it's perfect for such a vibrant personality. After all, mute people aren't silent, just mute.