Reviews for When the Egg Hits the Family
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Puahahahahahahaha!
This is brilliant! I love it!
I feel like I could regularly reference this story when I talk about the actual Harry Potter series. In the midst of a conversation, I could say, "Oh guys, remember the time when the Weasley kids blew up egg all over the kitchen and Ron totally saved everything?" It is THAT BELIEVABLE.
Man, this is what you call fan fiction.
Let me also say that I really appreciate the amount of stories you write about Ron. And I absolutely adore the fact that you support Hermione/Ron and that you write about the Weasley family. It is beyond difficult to find decent stories on those topics.
I hope that you continue to write!
Best of luck!
Jangamon chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That was awesome, thank you for this story.
ThePowerOfFriendship chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Not bad, not bad at all Ronnie..
Gimpyslair chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Always good to know that Ron can keep his mind running when in mortal danger ever since he is a kid! I love how every kids relied on him! I love it!
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That was so sweet. Ron must have been so cute.
pinklatent chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Hahaha, that was brilliant! This is where Ron's cleverness and tactical strategy came from xP. Poor Charlie.
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
LOL! Ohh Ron! I loved this one shot! It was so cute. Loved the last line:

"It was always best to think your way out of problems in the Weasley household rather than to run away. Poor Charlie was never that inventive though."

Hahaa, good job writing this! :)

~Analie~
TheIndianMuggle chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Poor Charlie! I luv your fictions, and it's no exception!
AskoII chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Haha, sure little ickle-ronnie is the only one that can melt their mother's heart when she's angry XD So clever done!

This was fun and awesome to read! D
fireblazie chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
THAT. THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME.
Silverchild of the winds chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
so cute. i can just picture Ron here, with a crooked smile on his face and egg in his hair.
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hello,

Bam! Seriously, Ron is a genius. He hit the spot.

Great work

Rhr4eva
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
LOL this was cute and I would've thought it would be Ginny but then it'd be her brothers putting her up to it. LOL poor charlie but I like this.
BluJae chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
that was absolutely adorable! and i love how everyone looked to Ron to save them. a favorite for sure.
garden gnomes unite chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
i loved this Charlie getting stuck with claning up.