Reviews for The End Is All
Vela513 chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
This might be the most goriest thing I've ever read... I wanna know how it all turns out. Is this what the movie is like?
Anon. lurker chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I love this story! I've been away from TMNT forever and am catching up on the great stories everyone has been recommending. Not surprising your name came up ;) It looks like this hasn't been updated for awhile but if you have any intention of finishing this crossover, please please do! It is so moody and grim, I love it, and Leo would totally be the one to come back and wreak vengeance on those that hurt is family. Just a plea from an admirer of your work!
greshunkai chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
any slight possibility you might return to this wonderful piece of work? it really needs a finish...good, literate composition much appreciated.
Allendra chapter 4 . 1/8/2009
I love Casey and April! I'm so glad you decided to put them in this. XD By the way, I LOVE your summary, it's such an attention-grabber. I have a guide on how to write a good summary on my profile, and I have yours as an example (of a good one, of course!)

Anyway, you write very well . . .perfectly, actually. I can't find any flaws! It's so full of detail and emotion and never gets boring. And I love the darker quality.

Great job!
Allendra chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Wow, this is SO good! Honestly, this is one of the best things I've ever read. Sorry about the lateness of this review, I had computer trouble. XD
Darlantana chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
M m m...this is getting good :D
tFantasyFan chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
AAGH OMG! This story is INCREDIBLE! I do wish everyone hadn't, you know, died in such grisly manners. Must've sucked. Only Raph got a quick one, eh? I love how you've written this, and I am LOVING the quest for vengeance. Keep it up!
Kameko Sakka chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
This story is soo depressing.

I can not wait till the next chapter cuz i want to find out which of the guys came 'back' and helped April.

Keep up the good work!
SassandraS chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
*Exhales slowly*

I had chills all through the chapter...

Just love the way it is heading.

Keep it up!
DarthKyuubi chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
Great chappie. It realy pays homage to the crow, but at the same time we still feels that this is ninja turtles. the only thing i disliked where the flashback were April and Casey discovered the turtles bodies. it just feels wrong.

All the crow elements have been perfect, but was there any motivation behind the turtles slaughter? and since they managed to kill them the first time, how are they so easy to kill off now? even in life the turtles were higly trained ninjas.

BTW, will Leo get the irony mask(crow facepaint)? or are you just giving him a black bandana?
Allendra chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Holy crap. Wow. Amazing chapter, very suspenseful. You paint such a nice, and at times gory, picture. (shudders) I could barely read the gruesome death scenes. Sorry I didn't review for this before hand, I got the email saying it was up, I checked . . .and couldn't find it. Maybe I dreamed checking for it, haha.

Cool, Leo. I was on the edge of my seat wondering who it could be. First thoughts: Splinter, Raph, Leo, and then Leo was confirmed.

Aw, that's SO sad! I hope his brothers aren't dead for good. Very good reaction for Mikey, so true to him!

So, update and hurry!
SassandraS chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
I normally flee the opposite direction when I see character death mentioned in the summary.

But since this is a crow crossover, I couldn't help but read.

I can't seem to decide between shock, horror or worship.

Maybe a healthy mix...

It drove me nuts trying to figure out who was the avenger in this. My first guess was Raph, then Mikey, then I secretly hoped for Don, and whaddya know, it's Leo :D

Loved the description in chap 1.

It set the mood perfectly and for a moment I really saw it playing in my mind.

The flashbacks in chap 2 were brilliant.

Cruel doesn't even cover it.

Raph got the easy way out.

Poor Don and Mike. :(

What happened to Splinter though?

Anywho, This is like a yummy piece of chocolate:

Always tastes like more.

So please let more be coming soon

greetz

SassandraS
DarthKyuubi chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
yay! finally, another well written crow fic! please continue soon.
LOSTrocker chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Wow, this one left me speechless. You crossed over two of my favorite fandoms and done it well. I really can't wait until you update this. I'm glad you chose Leo as the crow. At first I thought it was Raph but meh... Faving this.
Rachel McN chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
Your descriptions are amazing - and very gory...

At first I thought it might have been Splinter, and the coloured cloths were tributes to him, but I really like where this has went - not that you killed them, but that he is going for revenge. I've never actually heard about The Crow, but I'm going to look it out now! I'm not a voilent person(most of the time) but I can't wait to see him get his revenge!