Reviews for Slipping Through My Fingers
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
That last bit was really clever.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Aww. Good job.
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
The Weasleys are growing up :)

Cute fic.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aww, that was so sweet! I'm so sorry it's taken me AGES to review...:(

I loved Percy leaving the best, I think, followed by the twins. I loved how they were nervous and so young. And Percy idolizing his brothers was sweet, too. Great job!
TwistedLime chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Aww! Ya know, I felt kinda bad after I read this. I'll be 13 soon and my mom is still treating me like I'm 5, but if she feels like Molly feels, mabey I'll be a little easier on her. My mom's got you to thank for her daughter understanding a little more about how she feels. I'll cut her a break now, thanks to you. Ah, that's all me rambling. I thought it was wonderful!
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
aw molly wobbles!

good writing
patty the purple platypus chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
this was really great like being in her head. Everyone was in charater. My favorite line had to be; "But as the train pulled away, she saw the look on George’s face, and the panic in Fred’s eyes, and she thought how very young they looked, and she cried all the way home."
Sixty Watermelons chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Aww...that was like being inside her head! And not to mention the song was perf for the fic.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Aw, that was a great fic - I loved how you show Molly with all her kids, and her seperate thoughts for each. Poor Ron - he always gets overlooked.

It would be nice to see this extended, with a longer, more detailed oneshot for each.
alds87 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Great choice of song, it's one of my favourite Abba pieces. I like the bit about Molly feeling guilty for looking forward to peace and quiet without the twins, but then seeing thier faces as they depart she realises how much she will miss them. Really well done.. as usual :)
Baconaise-Light chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
agh, you daft woman you. XD I wondered how long it would be till you wrote a fic to this song. However, you have done it really well- I like how you mentioned the car as a diversion. V good work.

x
MBP chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Ugh this made me cry. I love looking at other mothers through your eyes since you seem to understand them so well. And this song is PERFECT for this. The best part, though, were the oblique references to Harry and Ron... considering we all know that they couldn't even get on the platform - but this would explain why Molly was too preoccupied to notice!
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Are you an ABBA fan? Or a Mamma Mia! fan?

Well, I LOVED IT! God, imagine looking forward to going back to school! What's with that? It's like, a death sentence.

I liked the parts about "maybe he and Harry would be friends" (ha ha, yes they will, and it will REALLY change your life!) and the part about the car being gone (before the end I was kind of wondering 'I hope she puts something about the car in')

THIS WAS AWESOME!
Cassandra's Cross chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
This reminds me so much of the day my son started school. My stomach was clenched into knots as I led him to his classroom, and I barely got out of there without bursting into tears. That was a very long time ago, but doesn't seem all that long, in the total scheme of things. Of course I was even more upset when he left for college (university to you), but after all, our main job as parents is to make ourselves unnecessary. It really sucks sometimes, doesn't it?
McFlyFan101 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008