Reviews for Riding Rollercoasters
SylvieT chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I have read this story many times and every time I do it is as beautiful if not more so than the previous time. Truly magical. Anyway, after all this time I thought I should let you know! Thank you.
SeteLuas chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This piece is lovely: well written, with good characterization and believable reactions.

I truly loved it.

Well done!
poppielee chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Lovely and beautifully written.

Poppie x x x.
sdbeth chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I enjoyed that very much. It was very well written and you did a good job conveying their feelings. It was very natural. Thanks.

Beth
Pandora Lucia chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Yay!

~Pandora
cemeteries chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Well, you know that I am a rabid supporter of Grissom and Lady Heather (though not really rabid at all considering the main reason that I am so interested in them being OTP is because you are so vehemently opposed to it) but I really did enjoy this. The description of the roller coaster ride itself is probably my favorite part and the reason why Grissom rides it, for the physical aspect, is something I really enjoyed a lot. It's really well written. I picked this one to read first because of the lack of sexual gsr but I guess I'll swallow my pride and get through the other ones eventually. As it stands? I still do not support the GSR. But well played, well played.

- the goddess of SPO
toothchick chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Great story!
csiweberaz chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
hi your stories are very captivating I like them a lot you really get into the emotions of the characters. Great story you are an excellent writer. I actually know Billy Petersen very well. He is my uncle. I call him Uncle Billy. He loves to go and see the cubs play. I bet everyone out there wishes that they knew him. He is so different in real life from the Character Facade that he plays in Grissom. He is very funny intelligent and he is a joker. He does have a serious side but not near as serious as Grissom. He also loves horse back riding and fishing believe it or not. I live in arizona and I get to see him during the fall in Vegas. We got to go see the Diamond backs play the cubs the other day great game. well have a good day.

csiweberaz
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I really like this. Can't wait to read more of your stories!
My Kate chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
"and they fell..."...in love I hope...love this look at the early beginnings of coming out of his shell...great job on this, not maudlin, just a true look at some very private people bearing the hardships of the job while yearning to open up to their special someone...I really liked this story...
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Damn! I just joined and I just can't believe how absolutely awesome the majority of writers are. This story blew me away! This is truly top quality writing. This caught the essence of Grissom's and Sara's tortured psyches and, yet, remained sweet and hopeful. * (that's five stars!) I'm going to have to go to your archive and read more. Thanks!
AnneKB chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I really like this one! Characterization is good and it fits right in with something I could "see" happening. Great job!
Forensic Girl554 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008