Reviews for Make it Last
Godschildtweety chapter 5 . 9/29/2011
Great story super funny
jeyton4ever chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
Heyy!

Wow it has been a while since I responded to this story, and now its done :(

You did such a wonderful job on them.

They made me laugh so hard...haha.

This trilogy brought back all the reasons why we all feel in love with Naley in the first place.

Great Job!

~Kait
oth4evernaley chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
Do you know just how amazing you are? This is like the best fanfiction ever! I LOVE everything you write. And that was just hilarious! And so hot. You rock. You don't know how many times you made me laugh with this story. That was just awesome! Five stars, more than that actually! FAbulous, wonderful, great, awesome, amazing, and all the other synonyms that you can find. :D
xoElle23 chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
*le scream* the ending was BEAUTIFUL! and the part about the show was hilarious! as for the sequel to TtB? i am ECSTATIC!
twilightnaley19 chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
LOVED THIS ENDING. THIS WAS HILARIOUS. I LOVED DR. SCHWANN AND LUCAS'S REACTION TO NALEY. AWESOME JOB ON THIS. I WILL MISS THIS STORY. I CANT WAIT TO READ THE SEQUEL OF THICKER THAN BLOOD THOUGH.
ga-4-ever chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
Hi,

loved this chap, it was as fun as the whole story;)

can't wait for the sequel to Thicker than Blood;)

xx
HJS-NS-23 chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
aww i liked this ending! Great job on this story. cant wait to read more of your stories.
Bindy417 chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Aw, I loved the ending. Naley are so cute. And I find it hilarious that they had to pay for a new office for Dr. Schwann. I'm glad that everything worked out for them. I loved this series. Great work!
Mel10 chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
I love this series of stories...very funny! I'm excited to hear your are doing a sequel to Thicker than Blood.
antsB chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Cute :)
vampiregurl chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
they must have it rough. seriously my jaw's practically dropping. how can someone have sex and practically destroy an office like that? that's bizarre.
saderia chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Great ending.

Saderia
ga-4-ever chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Hi,

nice chap, and I'm glad that all the secrets (or most of them?) are out... can't wait for the epilogue

update soon

xx
chase the memories chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
This was freaking hilarious about the way Nathan and Haley lied to each other, but I'm glad that she's pregnant.. Can't wait for epilogue...
naleylovepirates chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Great story... So happy to learn that Haley really is pregnant! Can't wait for the epilogue!