Reviews for His Royal Majesty
Aoky chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Great work...! OMG lulu why you're so bitch! XDDDDD
make another story about them please! XDD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Seriously wondering what the audiences in front of the TVs doing possibly jerking offfff
Cieltsuki chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Wow. That's all I can say
Puppiesssss chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Well... Public sex seems to be a little too much... The whole world watching suzaku blowing him? That's just... Fuckin' hot...
MariKuro chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
AMAZING! I absolutely loved it. Nice job!
loli-belle chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
OH MY GOD. That was intense! Well done!
aosaphir chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Hell yes. Oh Lelouche...
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Holy cow, my face was burning. IS burning. Haha, that was hilarious, especially the ending.
Kittycat-popko chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
fucking awesome. gotta love some exhibitionism :D
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
O.o woah
MattyLovesGames chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Hot, hot, hot. I was afraid for a second that you were gonna make it LuluSuza, but its just so true: Lelouch may be giving the orders, but Suzaku's going to enjoy fulfulling them~!
Sir Banana six-tea-phoar chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
"This was Lelouch vi fucking Britannia, the thing wet dreams were fucking made of."

This was the best part.
AsakuraHannah chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
omg! Now I'll never be able to watch the episode all the same again LOL this is hilarious! I wish Suzaku do that too in the anime XD do the very last line -grin-
Dr Schreaber chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
this was *scorchingly* hot. Man, how lucky are those people to get to see that on TV!
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
omg! i couldn't keep the grin off my face the whole time i read this! and there were a few places where i couldn't keep the giggles in. that was bad considering i read this in class at school! i kept having to go to another window cause people kept coming over asking what i was doing. awesome fic!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »