Reviews for His Royal Majesty
90s Princess chapter 1 . 4/10
Holy cow! This version of yours is infinity x better than the original anime version. But wasn't it in Episode 22 or 23 when Lelouch showed up as the new emperor and put Odysseus, along with every one else under Geass? But anyhow, I really loved this story. It was so hot. Way to give the people watching a show.

~.~ 90s Princess
Jynova chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
This should totally be in cannon. LOL.
Aoky chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Great work...! OMG lulu why you're so bitch! XDDDDD
make another story about them please! XDD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Seriously wondering what the audiences in front of the TVs doing possibly jerking offfff
Cieltsuki chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Wow. That's all I can say
Puppiesssss chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Well... Public sex seems to be a little too much... The whole world watching suzaku blowing him? That's just... Fuckin' hot...
MariKuro chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
AMAZING! I absolutely loved it. Nice job!
lolaba chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
OH MY GOD. That was intense! Well done!
aosaphir chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Hell yes. Oh Lelouche...
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Holy cow, my face was burning. IS burning. Haha, that was hilarious, especially the ending.
Kittycat-popko chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
fucking awesome. gotta love some exhibitionism :D
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
O.o woah
MattyLovesGames chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Hot, hot, hot. I was afraid for a second that you were gonna make it LuluSuza, but its just so true: Lelouch may be giving the orders, but Suzaku's going to enjoy fulfulling them~!
Sir Banana six-tea-phoar chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
"This was Lelouch vi fucking Britannia, the thing wet dreams were fucking made of."

This was the best part.
AsakuraHannah chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
omg! Now I'll never be able to watch the episode all the same again LOL this is hilarious! I wish Suzaku do that too in the anime XD do the very last line -grin-
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »