Reviews for Kingdom Come and We’ll Be Screwed
Warner Bro chapter 1 . 7/24
Keep this going. DO IT OR I'LL HAVE TO SEND YOU A CALENDAR WITH YOUR GRANDMA IN A BIKINI FOR ALL MONTHS
Tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
yeah you really should FREAKING continue this! Like right now!
firember23 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Cooool
tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
I'm sold! keep going! I wonder what's gonna happen!
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
YEEEESSS! Totally should make it a Multi-chapter fic!

Based on the summary, I thought the Warners were gonna abused. 0.0

But nonetheless a spectacular job!

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
ChillingShadow chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
YES! YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES! Please continue! XD
DJpaigeDJ chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Keep it going please, maybe they can ask plotz if maybe she can be in one episode or at least referenced. Maybe you can make 'episodes' of every time she 'baby-sits' them.
frumouttamimind chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Well looking at your bio, you've long gone from here and gone into the Real World abandoning fanfiction (leaving 1 uncompleted story). Wherever you are, I wish you the best of luck :)

As for this story, it was Faboo-and leaving it as it ended was the right choice. If you had tried to continue it you'd probably have left it uncompleted as there was really no place else you could've gone with it. Of course, while you were here, somebody else mighta offered to continue it for you, as some peeps do for others when they're stuck on a story. I woulda hoped you'd'a said no, because whoever tried to take over woulda messed up the continuation and probably abandoned it :/

You made a good choice and wrote a wonderful oneshot and kept everybody IC as well (with an interesting OC-although if you had made more chapters you'd've had to flesh her out in personality)
kakashiluckyblackcat chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Yes... Yes you should. There not many big sisters like oc for the Warner's sib's. make more adventures!
Crenny McFucker chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I don't understand the end, can someone explain it to me? please.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I really like this story. It's not too often that someone actually gets along with the Warners and isn't romantically involved with one of them. I think it would be cool if you continued it. If not, it's cool the way it is.
Amy Yocom chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
As much as I'd like for you to continue this funny story, there's no ,uch you can do with it from here.
Miki Fubuki chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
More please. XD
Angie J Trifid chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This is a great story. I like it and I'd like to read more, so I'm gonna sub and fave, but you don't have to write more if you don't want to
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This is a good idea, but I think it could be fleshed out a little more. It felt more like a detailed summary than a story. With a little more detail, such as how she was hired, an eleberation on her first day and some of those following, and a little more depth into why her family treats her as suc would make this a really spectacular story. As it is, it's cute, and it has a good concept, it's just rather underdeveloped.