Reviews for Hidden Treasures
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
...Kawaii.

Also, I may cry now.
dotdotdotty chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Aw, this felt like a little bit of wonderment in story form! Well done.
StarVamp chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Awwwwww! It was soooo sweet!I haven't accually seen the movie but if I judge by this story I'd say it would be cool.
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I really liked how you described the items WALL-E had found without flat out saying their names. However, naming the spork and rubix cube before WALL-E first found Hello Dolly admittedly scrambled my timeline for the fic a little. Still, good fic. :)
teacupz chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
ah, I always love the song in Wall-E~ :)

and... the way you describe all of the stuffs like glass spheres, metal squares, and others is descriptive... love it!
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
A great story. Very good.
Pan Tech chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Perfect! I love Wall-E and you captured the spirit very well.
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
aw i love WALL-E. He's so cute! :D

very good.
frodogenic chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This is so good! You really captured the spirit of WALL-E, which happens to be my most favorite animated movie ever. One of my favorites!
The Penblender chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
That was great! WALL*E's personality was perfect.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Now THAT is simply ADORABLE.

So Wall-E!

Good job!
Kat-lady04 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Aw! First Wall-E fic I've ever found and it was a heart-clenchy as the origional. :-)
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
You know, if you think about it, Hal was like... WALL-Es wife or something. Always waiting for him to come home, waiting diligently. But on an on topic note, good story! I liked reading it.
Wing staff-4 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Yes I enjoyed it. :-)

Just a thought. You narrated Wall-E's thoughts about how it would feel to hold someone else's hand, but there was no one else... I was just curious; how about Hal- his cockroaach friend? It would be funny to see how he'd think about and try to hold his hand- or lack thereof...

Eh, my mind's running off again. Don't mind me, the story is good.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 9/2/2008