Reviews for The Note
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
"I love you" "I know" Is there a wink to Star Wars ?
Anyways, I really like the fact that in your fictions you explore so much different ways for Natsuki to figure out her feelings for Shizuru. Such different ways but all so sweet and believable :)

I really loved the part with the mistletoe XD
jo-Kaon17 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
i like this story

..there are times that one should be more straight forward than the other, and i always love shizuru playing that role while natsuki is the damb and the cold-hearted one that is being melt by her..

thank you for sharing..:)
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Nice and sweet one-shot!
ShizNatPower chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
good fanfiction ! I love it ! D
Sheldor chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I think I've read most of you stories for this pairing and I really loved all of them. These oneshots are really awesome though, so sweet. You're really talented.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
SO MUCH FLUFF! AND I LOVED IT! D

Awesome story! Thanks for writing it 3
TheSongWriter chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
LOL The beginning of this fic was funny XD I laughed so hard at Natsuki's flash backs. :P

But all I've got to say is...AW The scene at the end was so cute! :3 I really enjoyed reading this story, from the start till the end. You're an awesome writer, and I love you for writing this lmao. Definitely into my favorites and subscriptions X3 *glomps and hugs*
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
AWESOME but just wondering is there more (sorry I'm just wondering since it's kinda an open ended ending :) Anyways thanks for teh read if there is not more, if there is can't wait to read the next chapter, please update as soon as you can XD!
lindred chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
this is so sweet. and they haven't even done it yet...
LunarMiko07 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This was a very enjoyable one-shot. They are such a cute couple!
nolens volens chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
hahahaha natsuki and her dirty mind! lol! that was funny! it was intresting as well to see what shizuru's real present was going to be! thanks! ~('-'~) (~'-')~
Lilium Inter Rosas chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
WAH!

So cute... I love it! (Can i use my french? euhh...nah!)

Hum. Drole de tournure d'évènement tout de même. Shizuru à un bon pouvoir de perception...You're my favorite author, be sure of it. Even if i'm the worst to juge writting, i love yours.J'ai lu toute des fanfictions et je commencerai la nouvelle ce soir. :)

WAH *in love*

Continue!
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Such a sweet story.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Yay! A cute story as ever. Update oneesama soon!
agosto-13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
aw..you just made my wish for my very own personal shizuru stronger...ah. love. tch. my birthday already came and went (merely days before natsuki's), but oh well. this is a very nice birthday gift as well. thank you very much! :)

and uhm, this is a really nice change from your usually more mature-themed fics, not that i'm complaining. though i'm sure natsuki and shizuru went far from just kissing all night. hehehe... :)

peace!