Reviews for Better with Age
Nixi Who chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I would have liked this more if there wasn't FloraXLuke. There's a 3 year age gap between them, so I hate the pairing. Also, they're like borther and sister not lovers.
E person chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Aww, this story is so sweet! I absolutely hate the thought of the Professor getting old but this story was an exception. I also loved how you portrayed grown-up Luke. He was always one of my favorite characters. Even though I've only read about three of your stories so far (and sorry I didn't review the last two... they were even more amazing than this one. One of them was the one were Layton went on a date with Mary Sue and said that a man like him can never be tied down with one woman. That line made me laugh! The other was the one where Luke asks Layton for girl advice. I loved how you made Luke all nervous and blushy and adorable :3) Anyway, I'm going to go read your other PL stories now! Keep up the good work :)

E
wiz-witch in training chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I have very few words for this...this was just amazing. You are a wonderful author, and, wow. Just...wow...
1Thunderfire chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
How sweet! *SOB*
temarifan99 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
omg this is so cuuuuuuute! i love it!
The Phantomess of the Opera chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
awe, sweet, wonderful! almost brought a tear to my eye!
Water Lily chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
OMG! I thought that story was so sweet. I LOVED IT!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Ah, I love reading your work! This story is positively adorable!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Oh really great.
Rising Light chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Aw, what a sweet story. :3
Test Subject 293745 - Wolfgal chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Wow, that is sweet :)! And cute.;)
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
What a relaxing story. I can't think of anything that I can tell you to improve, but is is nice to read a short, happy story once in a while.