Reviews for Choices
*sob* *sniff*

...

Fuck!
DocumenteKaze232111 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
...I usually do not like the pairing of Klavier G./Apollo J. But this... This was brilliant. One of the shortest, yet one of the most emotional little ficklets I have ever had the pleasure to read.

Keep Reading, Writing, and Reviewing,
Serah
Zaphira292 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
...I cried...That was beautiful...but so sad. I think you might just have a real talent for this sort of thing.*trying to decide whether to smile or cry* (If you ever write a sequel, I'll read it immediately)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
i cried.
Miss Pessimistic chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
WHATWHATWHAT. Wait. I mean... the summary of course, but that was a pretty good twist that he knew. But now I might just go cry to myself. I want him to come back. Q.Q Thank God he's alive. . Anyway, this is like a fluff, too, because mah hart, eets jus sweeling. I've realized my reviews make less sense the more they go on. On a more official note, this was great, really. Besides the fact you've written everything correct it was really precise and in my opinion, moving. If I could love and hate something (hate the situation, I mean) it's this.

... Well that explanation still failed anyway, but you know. xD Kudos to you, brilliant one!
Forever the Uke chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I loved this, I loved the chain mail but I love this even more! Arghh my eyes are tearing up... It's just to cute yet sad at the same time :')
Cookie Blossom chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Aww, really cute! :) Very sad ... I almost cried! ;) Good job!
what is a duwang chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I got this chain email several times, and I always ignored it (the same way I skimmed through your author's note .).

I knew the situation seemed familiar when I was reading the first part of your story until the moment Klavier asked Apollo to say he loves him, and I started just crying from there. You gave faces to that unknown couple, and you made that story so much more closer to my heart this time.

It was a short read, but great nonetheless.
Magatama chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Apollo might not be able to cry...

...but I'm bawling.

This is so good and sad... :'D
Alfy Kirkland chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
_ Gods... The song I was listening to played right into your story. It was amazing, by the way. But I was listening to the music box version of Lilium, the opening theme for Elfen Lied. . Fit it so well.
aznpickle27 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
T_T Such a sad story...

I remember getting this email a year or two ago. You did a really good job on making into a phoenix wright story :)
staffstar23 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Bittersweet, but beautiful story. Put tears into my eyes.
Moonlit-Kris chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
at first i thought he committed suicide

but now i understand

and all i can say is;

* well written

* very sweet

* ... aw _
SwiftFeather chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Aw its the sotry from one of those chain emails that were going around a few years ago right? it was really sweet.
Moon chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Oh my god.

This was so sad.

I was crying at the very end. Dx

This was beautiful.