Reviews for The Will to Live
RantingArrows chapter 1 . 1/3
This was...amazing. The prose itself was nice, the subject of mourning was dealt with in its own bitter-sweet way, and honestly, Eragon's and Murtagh's interactions were BEAUTIFUL to read. The scene where Murtagh breaks down when Eragon shows him the eggs was really well done, and my favorite part of this oneshot (even though the last line was PAINFUL). Oh, oh, and my favorite piece of dialogue comes from Murtagh (of course, the snarky, bitter asshole that he is): "Eragon, Eragon, Eragon. What am I going to do with you?" I don't know WHY this line stood out to me, but it did, and I like it.
And the last line of this oneshot left me feeling really empty. It's an amazing and beautiful way to end, but it's like there's a hole in my heart now. Goddamnit.
Thanks for writing this :)
Sobbing chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Waaaaahhhh! It's it's so-so be-beautiful! And so-so s-sad! :hiccup: I lost it when you got to the arya part:sniff: poor Agon. Everyone he loved died, he was a hero, he killed galbatorix, and what does he get? Misery! It's not fair:another sniff: Tag too. But it was so sweet how you put it together and made them love each other. Please keep on writing like this you are so inspirational and your fics are just so amazing. I agree with the other guy that reviewed; you need to just write a book. I would buy it for sure. Keep up the great work again :sniff, sad smile:
problemhunter chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
That was beautiful. Absolutely damningly beautiful. Each and every word you typed felt real, like the rush a fast approaching train, speeding towards a never-ending destination because even if it stops, it still goes on.

I'm glad for the way you portrayed the interaction between Mutagh and Eragon. It just felt... right. No other word that I can conjure within my limited vocabulary can describe what I read.

I hope that you'll never lose the motivation in writing great stories.
Mary-Sue chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Dude, I hope this doesn't sound awful, but ditch fanfiction. Think up some original characters, a nice plot, write a book, and publish it. Give me a book I can LOVE! Clearly, no one else seems capable of it.
Jade L chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Your writing is fast, gripping, and to the point. You are wasted on fan fiction.
James and Remus chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I love it!
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This was utterly beautiful and so goddamn in-character that it hurt. Thank you thank you for sharing
Karkitty will eat you chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
That was freaking wonderful! Though it was also super sad...
corriandar chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Loved it (: If Inheritance hadn't ended the way it did, this is exactly how I would have wanted it.
Amazing writing style, beautiful ending, and most importantly; realistic.
SarahAndIchigo chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Absolutely enthralling. I can't describe how your writing made me feel :'( Murtagh and Eragon were so in character and I kinda wished that the red egg would hatch for Murtagh :'(
Slaavy chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I read it and I liked it.

I'm a bit speechless indeed. It's the firt time I read a story about this pairing and it's very well written, and so sad and sweet in the same time.

I really like your story.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Amazing. The story felt very realistic and well written. Both the characters emotions were presented well. Love the ending and Murtagh being freaked out. ;) Saphira and Thor's little babies! Yay!
Wolfsaint chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is the only slash pairing I read (besides Cloud/Zack occasionally) and most of them are senseless drabble about nothing but sex. I'm happy to say that this is not one of them. Beautiful, thoughtful, sweet, sad, lovely, happy...everything. Lovely characters, lovely plot, lovely introspection, just lovely. Ignore the judgemental fiends of the fandom. They mean nothing and no amount of harmful words can ever erase the fragile beauty that is your work. :)
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
LOVE IT! AWESOME JOB!
PhantasienFreiheit chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I cried at the almost EVERYTHING in this story! When Saphira died, When Thorn died, when Arya died...omg, it was so sad that I almost "x"ed out of the window before I decided that I wanted to read the whole thing. And Man, do i love this story! its sad and a happy story and you kept the characters in place, so thats a bonus. thanks a million.

Phanny out.