Reviews for I won't say it!
Amaryllis09 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Tehehehehe...very cute, love the song, the presentation was a little weird, but it happens all the time in broadway so I can go with it.

Anyway, my real reason for reviewing is that the second kiss, the one Max gave Fang...that was scary accurate to my first kiss...he asked me what I was thinking, I said "I'm thinking about this..." and I kissed him. It was really awkward, but cute. Anyways, good job and keep writing!
Eminnis chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
*tries to imagine Iggy singing the song* Hmm...funny mental image. Keep up the good work, you have some of the lyrics wrong, just by the way.

Eminnis
Read2Review chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
OMG! I LOVED it! It was so funny and I think it is even cuter when you listen to the song while you read it! You are an amazing writer!
Skye Maxwell chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Dude, I just went through some major laughter right then.

My favorite parts-

“Ugh…” Gazzy said.

“Nudge! Angel! Wake up! Max is getting her groove on!”

Why did I break out into a song?

He got up and started running.

“So, you guys are officially together now?” Nudge asked. “I don’t kno-” “Yes,” Fang said before I could finish my sentence.

Ah ha ha! So funny! Good job. :)

-Skye
musicismyw0rld chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
kewl!so sweet!
hitachiinAlways79 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
When another person speaks remember to start a new paragraph and is u want to separtate something that someone is saying just start another paragraph, other that that i thought it was TOTALLY WICKED!
Fangs-is-mine-4ever chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
i liked it a lot for some resion i dont like to reveiw anymore sometimes io live thousands of reveiws but not anymore. wow im just like nudge talkign and talking and talking over an dover again ok i will stop because myu dog is barking an dgiving me a head ace bye bye
MISC951 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
it was cute and it created a very pleasant image of gazzy nudge and angel dancing while singing. it was funny :)
All.The.Pretty.Corpses chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
After my fifteen hour sleep, I went here, and read your story though I think I should do my homework... All well!

I LOVE IT! It's so...fluffy! And where do you get Hallmark cards, like at Wallmart? I dunno... But, yeah, SO CUTE!

*Aw-ing*

Yeah,... just incase you update, UPDATE, then I put your story on Story Alert, UPDATE!