Reviews for Intertwined Lives
Asian-Snitch chapter 1 . 1/18
This is so cute :3
jullee chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
It's very poetic, liked it a lot!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
i liked the progression and the story is poetic
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Well I rather liked it! It was captivating, and the repetitive idea I got from it was kind of unique, so great job! I love Rose and Scorpius, and this is definitely a way I could see their relationship progressing :)
wearingrosecoloredglasses chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Excellent! Very good! It was a natural way without strain for their relationship to develop - yes, very believable it was!
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I love it—I really do.

Scorpius and Rose's gradual slipping from hate, to love. ;P
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Very very sweet!
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Oh my gosh that was so good! Keep writing! :D
sarah.schoemberger chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
i really liked this one. you manage to show the increase and the change of their feelings towards each other in a total realistic way.

i like to think that rose and scorpius's relationship is exactly like that; they enjoy each others company, they are friends, accomplices and irrevocably belong together.

thank you for the reading. ]
Paperback28 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Wow. This is absolutely amazing! Keep writing! :)
ElAmorComienza chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Awesome piece...*Totally out of words*
ModernScribe chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
You'd think that a story with no separators indicating a change in time would be hard to follow. Everyone is wrong sometimes. This story had a kind of flow to it that rendered all usual indicators of the passing of time unnecessary. One sentence was all it took. Besides this, the twisted relationship of the main characters contrasted all the more sharply against the rigid formatting of the story.

Vivid writing, impassive narration, a story devoid of dialogue. A masterpiece.
Wierdgirl5834 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
for a first fic, it's pretty good.
msllamalover chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
This was really, really good. It's a great pairing, the style worked really well, and I loved how real it felt as I read it. It was natural and showed the progression of the relationship really well. Nicely done indeed!