Reviews for Fathers and Sons
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/18
WHY I NEVER FOUND OUT UNTIL JUST NOW THAT THIS FIC EXIST?!

I NEED THIS!

AND I LOVE IT!
IDonDoPewPew chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Holy shit this is sad! But great too!
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I honestly love the fact that people already have it as fact that Kakashi would follow in his sensei's footsteps, in more ways than one. And the inscription is to die for. Naruto's reaction is on point, considering this was before 'Luke, I'm your father' had been conceived by Kishimoto. Truly amazing!
Nalonzo chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Perfect ending, bringing it around to Kakashi. My feels. Thank you for a wonderful story!
darklightening chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Very solemn but sweet
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Ash this was nice :)
Phoenix's Moon chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Minato gave that book to Kakashi. Kakashi gave it to Naruto. It's so..
Damn you. Now I'm ripping my hair out.
Good job. The story is sweet and full of underlying emotion.
intense.mint chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Oh my God, I love the last lines. "Your father would be proud of you". It is as if the Yondaime is speaking directly to Naruto saying he's proud of him. Let me cry in joy :')
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Naruto's mask id the raven, Sasuke's is the fox. Cute. (Sorry. My mind is too yaoi-polluted.)
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This is the next best thing from Kishi's scenario of chakra imprints. And I like the little tidbit that have Sasuke back in Konoha even in passing. A fox? Pffffft the irony.

Your father would be proud of you.
Namikaze Minato

I'd like to think the message was for both of them. To Naruto and Kakashi.
Ghingahn chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Yes, someone really, really should have told Naruto, instead of having him find out for himself. Awesome fic :)

I'm curious, though. Was the inscription in the book originally meant for Kakashi or Naruto? Minato gave the book to Kakashi, and the inscription says "Your father" instead of "I," so I'm thinking it was for Kakashi. Works for Naruto too, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
i loved it! perfect..
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh, how nice it was! I was close to tears. Seriously, what a great writer you are, I loved how you wrote the story. OMG, it was so damn nice!
Cookizilla chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Nicely done. :D
Falcon-Rider chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was wonderful and very sweet!

I especially loved how you worked in the last line.

Great job!