Reviews for Like Bubbles in a Bathtub
gaschalk chapter 4 . 4/25
This story almost sounds like the beginning of the The Lone Traveller. Nice going. I like it.
Prime Prodigy chapter 2 . 3/12
Why are most of the Harry Potter characters I read like the bumbling, idiotic, lack of preparation or foresight kind of Harry Potter in JK Rowling's book? You may borrow ideas, maybe even follow canon. But please make it worth spending time to read.
Hmm this was kinda interresting, if a tad bit chauvinistic. Def had potential. I'd have liked to see the next world.
Flaming Rose chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Interesting...
Paloma Gomes chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
eu amei a sua fanfic.
eu adorei e gostaria de ler mais.
Reishin Amara chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
awww...was hoping hedwig would stay hot...
Toby860 chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
so far so good. what if for one world he actually meets sg-1. just a thought. i love the story and i wish you had kept hedwig human.
accidentalsuperhero chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
One of the beast fics ever. Shame it's abandoned.
goku90504 chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
fairly interesting story though there are a number of typos that need to be fixed it's a good read and i hope another author picks it up (or the current author changes their mind and comes back)
Kingdark chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
two years since the last update. Too bad it's been such a long time. I would have hoped you would have updated this sooner.

Any change of a new chapter being posted?

It was a great four chapters though
Thaumologist chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Very much liked this, really hoping the two year hiatus ends soon. Nice plot, self-consistent, and no errors spelling or grammar wise I could notice.

Thanks for crafting

C
Slytherson chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
please update soon! poor harry the Pandora box is open and he and Hedwig are stuck traveling in different dimensions! :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Cute! Very different.
obsidian-fox chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Harry should have been watching Sliders, I guess.

Interesting story.
Jake1993 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Hi! Your stories are brilliant. I really liked them, especially Harry Potter and the GWL. Hopefully, you start posting soon again. Thank you for these wonderful stories you write.