Reviews for Insomniac
Nukumi chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Mmm, psychological. I thought it'd be really strange to read a cannonish Naruto fic with splices of Fight Club theology blended in (and told in first person POV to boot), and it was but this was also definitely a piece of stunning intrigue. The ending in particular is fantastic. Bravo.
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Wow. This is great :) It's so crazy and I love how you wrote it because it makes Itachi sound really insane. I liked the recurring stuff of Taro's organs, and that We are not beautiful and unique snowflakes. Itachi and Ankp's relationship was awesome in this :) After reading this I was like, "Hmm. Madara apparently wasn't real and Itachi's insane. Oh yeah, I watched the Fight Club movie. It turned out that guy was insane and imagining that other guy too. Ah. This is really funny and great."

But after that last scene, I think Madara was real and everyone just forgot because he has some mind jutsu crap going on.

This story is awesome, I really liked reading it :)
kaori kuni chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This is crazy. Awesome crazy.

Just- lkahsdglajgkasdhfkld. Too much for an inferior being like me to grasp.

This is great! Thanks!
xelectricskies chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
wow. that was such a mindfuck.
honeykang chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That was crazy. Just absolutely ridiculously amazingly ridiculously crazy. Sorry for the limited vocabulary, but I just can't think straight right now because that was just RIDICULOUSLY AMAZINGLY RIDICULOUSLY CRAZY..
chata chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
damn.

that was amazing!
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
My God.

This was just -

Incredible.

Really. You are so fricking talented.

-is off to read Fight Club-
Deviant Nation chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This is really excellent; I love the idea of Itachi being insane; no Madara. Beautifully done. I love Anko's involvement as well. And the Fight Club quotes you used were awesome. It really gave the story an eerie after effect. Stomach tingling, almost. Anyways, keep up the good work. Regards, Airia
lulu likes mangos chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
that is one of the best fanfictions ive ever read
Khazia chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Whoa...that was creepy. Amazingly well done, and so creepy. I have insomnia, and the longest I've gone is 50 hours straight, and it DOES things to you.

So good job capturing it. Itachi rocks.
Rainbrat chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Oh my god, that was fantastic.

I loved your writing style, and I love Fight Club and Naruto.
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
That was good and IC.
Nymbis chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Oh, wow. This is an amazing piece of writing. I absolutely love Itachi's narrative voice in this, it gives him a sense of humanity and realism that the manga doesn't. Anko's reactions and dialogue and everything is perfectly spot on and my face was in perma 'D:' mode when I read Shisui's death scene.

Awesome work, you just converted a Itachi x Anko fan!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Rather interesting, I must say. I loved Itachi's little 'Yay me.'
Anon E. Mouse chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Oh shit. And you know that's why Itachi did it too.

I sympathize with him though, because I'm an insomniac too. I've only had hallucinations once, though. And it wasn't one of my ancestors telling me to self-destruct. But still. And did Itachi escape at the end (thereby tying it to Kishimoto-sensei's storyline), or was that, like, Madara? And he's really real, or Anko went insane and she's seeing him too. Now, I gotta read taht "Fight Club" so if you'll excuse me...