Reviews for Fireworks
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
oooooohh
Inabikairi ga osotta chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
okay yeah um... NOT a sucky lemon at all that was hot. (im dont before i get into the TMI department lol...)
Asters chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Nice bad spelling...
Gunning Twice chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Heh. Well, you did give us a fair warning about those grammar errors! ;D

As an honest reviewer, I think you have a lot of potential. There are many grammar AND spelling errors in your fic, but it's nothing too bad and isn't something that can't be worked on. Seeking advice is one of the main reasons a lot of authors turn to the internet, so I hope that you're one of them and not someone who takes the tiniest bit of honest critique and turn it into a full blown insult. :/ that has happened to me too many time to count.

Now, I'm not a spelling or grammar expert. Hell, I'm just a high school FRESHman, so what the hell would I know anyways, eh? I'd just like to point something out, as I only have a limited amount of time:

"Thank you Sasuke-kun." Wholey shit, she just added the suffix to my name.

(Wholey is supposed to be spelled holy in this case)

Saying a name withOUT a suffix (or honorific) is usually considered more intamate than actually using one. It is most common amongst family members or really close friends. If someone has not earned the right to call you without a suffix, it can also be very insulting.

Yes, I only have time for this short advice. I'm serious about that potential part, you could become a great writer if you work on it! :D

~iceKeki (GT)
CrystalSak chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
good job
MewMewLes chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
It's okay I forgive you. Just keep writing and post the story on your due date :) I hope it's as good as fireworks and pumpkin love .
sonia chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Story is pretty good but a few type-o or incorrect spelling...

Thanks!
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
i thought this was pretty good, just a few spelling mistakes.

good job :)
katara Y.O.U chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
damn that was awesome!
NightShadowDweller14 chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
LMFAO!

No Neon Purple XD
LilyManster chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
If I may ask, what is the 4th of July to Japanese?
EMMA ROCX chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
this was good xD i liked the ending 'yeah . . . lots of fireworks tonight' heehee it was awesome
too.lazy.to.log.in chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
i found this story to be pretty average as for lemon wise, nothing that would stay in my mind, but not something i suffered through either.

but the SPELLING! dear God! Please learn to do a spell check if your spelling arent that good. its hard to focus on the story with all the ridiculously stupid spelling errors. dude, spell check. Please. for the souls of literate human beings.
Maniac Tenshi chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
XD That is completely awesome! U did wonderful besides some spelling errors, I loved it! Sasuke is so funny xD
Lindsay chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
YES PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! i actually read fireworks! in tohr fanfics i usually just skim them but this oen i read word for word please PLEASE make a sequel!