Reviews for Gone With the World
Decollage chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
Aw, poor Lover.

I was thinking about the mechanisms you outlined, which are remarkably well-explained. Anyway, my thought- it would be a lot like an an fallopic pregnancy (when a fetus ends up in the fallopian tubes instead of the uterus), or the weirder ones where it ends up outside the uterus, period, and cleaved to say, the outside of the intestinal walls. It would probably cause a lot of abdominal pain from the displacement of other organs, as well as some other weird things.

Evolution seems to have happened at an uber-fast rate, here- maybe that's part of the plot, or maybe it's the suspend disbelief element. Which I'm totally willing to do. It just leaves room for some nifty explaination, backstory to the epidemic, or future plot points.

I'm impressed.
Decollage chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Very beautiful, great study of distance. You've made it make sense that no one alludes to the Before- this is why gaps in history happen. Bravo.

I've also got to advocate that unless you plan on restoring Pretty, Chocolate, and Cripple to their former selves, you put this under original fiction. As of yet, background is not important.
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
Really good chapter! Poor old House having a miscarriage : ( At least Wilson gets to see House finally, Really good story, which I'm enjoying immensly!

Hollie : )
Syciara-Lynx chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
See what happens in a world run by men? RAPE ENSUES. And civilization crumbles. I just feel so bad for Lover! Hopefully Pretty and Chocolate will get to him soon? It kinda sucks that they didn't try letting the BM's fall in love with another male first, and have children of their own free will, but I guess that the panic of the world ending shot that out of the water.

ANYWHOS. Great job! Love the story, love the concept, love the new names!
Reviewer chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
Wow. Weird, but I'm liking it. However, because it's so AU and all the characters are so altered, I would almost suggest tweaking the background a little and making it straight-up original. There's so little connection to cannon, and a prior understanding of the show isn't necessary for enjoyment. I think you'd get a better response that way.
Tidwell chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
Nicely done. You make mpreg sound almost...viable.
Tidwell chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
This mpreg was an unexpected twist and the way it was introduced was pretty harrowing. This is interesting. I like that you haven't held back. I LIKE that this is disturbing (as it definitely should be).

I can't imagine what might be next...
an-angel-in-hell chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
Hm... this is a very, very interesting AU. I saw the A/N and thought, 'Well, I'll like it or I'll hate it,' and... I likey. I'm intrigued despite myself. ;)
momsboys chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Wow you really have an Imagination. Hurry with more.
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
OMG - that was totally unexpected! I liked it, but for some reason I assumed House would be well treated - woe is he on that score! Lol Anyway, realy good, and I'm looking forward to more.

Hollie : )
bookfan85 chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
Wow...kinda creepy...well, the orderly treating House. Still quite an interesting idea. Update soon please.
Syciara-Lynx chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
OMG

OMG

NOT HOUSE.

*cries* thats just an AWFUL thought. Reminds me of the human farms in battlestar galactica. -_-

Great job though, I love your unigueness, and the plot line is very original (though mentally scarring) and really interesting. _
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
:-(

How...evil!

Thanks for the update!
bookfan85 chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
Hm...Really interesting. Looking foward to the next installment.
seethingkitsune chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
wow. this is pretty interesting. can't wait til u update. ja ne
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »