Reviews for Gone With the World
Rana chapter 16 . 11/2/2008
So, I liked this. Good AU's really make my day!

And up until the last chapter, I had only a few preference issues with this, and one nagging science suggestion. But then you mentioned there never being females ever again, because there would be no X chromosome. And while an all-male world would be interesting, it's not statistically possible. Women have two X chromosomes, men have a combination XY. If half of the 'BM's sex-cells have Y chromosomes, joining with the other male's sperm will result in either an XY male, or a YY non-living. If the other half of the 'BM's sex cells have X chromosomes, joining with the other male's sperm will result in either an XX female, or an XY male. So while males would be the most likely gender, females would indeed be possible. :3

Sorry about the lecture, I'm too much of a science geek for my own good!

But in terms of story and writing? This feels realistic, and the world is an original one. Good job!
Kathy chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Your writing style isn't that bad but you seriously fail at biology. You can't have an embryo develop without an X chromosome, that's the one that contains most of the necessary parts to produce an actual human. Also, what happened to people with green eyes?
Val chapter 16 . 10/29/2008
OMG What a wonderful ending! I love this fic (and its sequel).
auntomal chapter 16 . 10/29/2008
I so enjoyed this story. I don't usually go for the "Sci-Fi" type of tale, but this was so well written and the characters so engaging that you won me over! Can't wait to see what you do next.

Thanks for your hard work!
bsever chapter 16 . 10/29/2008
"End"...

What a sad end. This story was, well, I'm not sure there's an appropriate adjective to define this fic, awesomely weird and addictive at the same time. Your imagination is nothing like mine, thanks to have taken me to new territories...

;-)
bmax chapter 16 . 10/27/2008
Yay!

This was the most bizarre story I've ever read but thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm glad they have the possibility for a brighter future now.

Great job and look forward to a sequel!
PhantomsDaughter13 chapter 16 . 10/25/2008
Wonderful- your imagination is purely a marvel, and I am thrilled to read your work. I would love for you to do a sequel!

*PhantomsDaughter13*
an-angel-in-hell chapter 16 . 10/25/2008
Perfect ending- really sweet. This fic's been great.

Props on the whole 'no females' plot twist, BTW. It makes total sense, because of course there are no more Y chromosomes (unless there's further mutation, I guess).
Syciara-Lynx chapter 16 . 10/24/2008
Aww! I LOVED the ending! Great job, your writing style is top notch _ . I would love it if you could make a sequel, telling the brother's story. Like if Jordan falls in love and becomes pregnant or about House's next child or about his kids growing up. It doesn't have to be 16 chapters like this one, maybe just a oneshot years down the road? Just some food for thought. ANYWAYS. Excellent job, I hope to read more from you!
momsboys chapter 16 . 10/24/2008
That was to good to end. I sure hope you continue this story with a sequel. I would love to read about the next baby born and them finally finding somewhere safe to live and House as a mom to these kids. I was really surprised you didn't have House's body evolve a little more so he could breast feed the babies. Please write more soon.
little mooneam chapter 16 . 10/24/2008
no no no you can't leave it there, I want to know how the baby boy of House and Wilson looks or if he might get twins again.

please write an epiloge.

Great work.
madwriter223 -TF chapter 16 . 10/24/2008
This ending is wonderful. And the part with no girls, I did not see that one comming. Though it really does make sense.

And the last line - true master piece.

I appload this fic, which has made me both giddy with mirth and trembling in dread.

Thank you for writing this.
Potterworm chapter 16 . 10/24/2008
This was a truly incredible story. While I'm sad it's over, I do think you ended it at a great point. The last line was great too. I do hope you write a sequel.
TombeDeLaLune chapter 16 . 10/24/2008
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

For the long chapter, for the beautiful ending, and for the first au story I ever read more than one chapter of!

I would love a sequel ! :):)

* sends tons of bouquets and chocolate ice cream to you*
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 16 . 10/24/2008
YAY! omg I've been waiting for the next chapter over and over again. I hope you come up with a sequel.
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »