Reviews for Gone With the World
Valerie chapter 15 . 10/19/2008
Just when I thought this couldn't get any better. It did! :)
Potterworm chapter 15 . 10/19/2008
That was an interesting twist. Please update again soon.
MadScientistGirl chapter 15 . 10/19/2008
Wow. This story just continues to surprise. Babies, not just embryos. How cool is that! One question: don't they have ultrasound machines? Wouldn't they have used it to examine Lover's very unusual pregnancy, or VUS as they'd probably refer to it in their governmental, acronym obsessed world? They seem to have other equipment, often stuff way more complicated than an ultrasound. Just a thought.
madwriter223 -TF chapter 15 . 10/19/2008
Yey! Twins!

Oh man, I hope this turns out okay. I really really do.
Hexikon chapter 15 . 10/19/2008
omg, this is so sweet. I am developing strange emotional mummy-issues. Sequel, I can't wait.
Baz chapter 15 . 10/19/2008
This is excellent! I'm hooked! Really well written and such a wierd and unusual storyline! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 15 . 10/19/2008
TWINS! OMG! I love this story its mpreg actually makes sence.
bmax chapter 15 . 10/18/2008
OMG, this is just so wild but so captivating.

Can't wait to see where they decide to go and what they're going to do. Just wow.
accountdeleted4 chapter 14 . 10/18/2008
I’m still enjoying this story, but I’m going to be honest that the grammar is getting worse. The lack of an apostrophe on the possessive “s” is distracting when it occurs numerous times in one chapter. The premise of the story is totally crazy, but it works and I am anxious to see where you take it. You have me believing in this world, because you've painted the picture so clearly.
Revengent chapter 15 . 10/18/2008
Holy frick! Plot twist!

This is a really cool angle, I can't wait to see how Pretty and Chocolate react when they find out.
Syciara-Lynx chapter 15 . 10/18/2008
*Is in a world of aw*

that's SO great! I love it! I was wondering if your were going to change it around like this!
Syciara-Lynx chapter 14 . 10/18/2008
Hahaha, I love Lover's line at then end, very in character. Great job hun, i'm glad Locks finally got some! _
an-angel-in-hell chapter 14 . 10/18/2008
Yeah, things are DEFINITELY getting interesting, here. And the sex is hot. As always.
MadScientistGirl chapter 14 . 10/18/2008
I feel so bad that Lover couldn't find his chidren. And I like how you've made Laurent a sympathetic character, who wants to do what's right, but just is limited by circumstances. It would have been so easy to make him evil, or heartless, and I like that you have chosen the other path. It was cool to see Locks and Lover's interactions in their first time together. Unbelievable hot, but also shows how that in this new world, their bodies have changed to procreate the species. Can't wait for House to be pregnant again, this time with all three of their babies. He is just so adorable and vulnerable when he's knocked up.
TombeDeLaLune chapter 14 . 10/18/2008
please make House say something nice to Chase! He sort of broke my heart! being unwanted by House, you know?...
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »