Reviews for Gone With the World
TombeDeLaLune chapter 14 . 10/18/2008
please make House say something nice to Chase! He sort of broke my heart! being unwanted by House, you know?...
LABRET chapter 13 . 10/17/2008
I frickin' love you for this story.

It's twisted and confusing but very interesting. You've left me hanging and I'm really pushing for 'Lover' or House to see his babies. I'm also hoping that the rest of the group catch up with him in time so that he doesn't have to get separated.

I really hope you update soon! ]]
zk1990 chapter 13 . 10/16/2008
A new update!

You konw what,I hate MPREG stories so much that I have never read a MPREG storie written in my mother I have to say that this story does sway my a wonderful story !yeah,I love it!
zk1990 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
A new update!

an-angel-in-hell chapter 13 . 10/16/2008
Oh, the plot thickens! This is getting so good. I love how Chocolate & Pretty are going to lie/beg to protect Lover & their 'family'. So sweet.
MadScientistGirl chapter 13 . 10/16/2008
I love the last sentence. But how could you leave it there! You evil person. I wanna know if Lover gets to see his kids! Update soon! Sorry - I know I'm a bit demanding.

Glad to see that Lover is starting to thaw to the idea of Locks. Love how you've portrayed Locks's inner thoughts, so we see that he is beginning to desire Lover and want to impregnate him. Hope that Lover gets to see his kids so he'll agree to the next orgy soon to get pregnant by the three of them.
TombeDeLaLune chapter 13 . 10/16/2008
what is our lying, stubborn, manipulative, sexy, sweet-bellied bastard up to now ?

can't wait to see... and What's with Locks and him ? they have planned something on the two days alone, haven't they ?

update soon...
Syciara-Lynx chapter 13 . 10/16/2008
Haha, House is VERY in character! Great job hun! Keep it up.
madwriter223 -TF chapter 13 . 10/16/2008
[laughs] Go, Lover!

I absolutely loved the chemical brainwashing. /Lover pregnant, Lover pregnant/. Awesome job.
TrooperCam chapter 13 . 10/16/2008
I have to saw I have been enjoying this story and I hate MPREG stories but I think there may be an error. House and Foreman had sex and then House got pregnant but he miscarried Foreman's babies. House and Wilson had sex and those were the ones that were delivered. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure, I keep reading over past chapters.

Anyways, more please
Valerie chapter 12 . 10/14/2008
Another wonderful update. I can't get enough of this fic.
bmax chapter 12 . 10/14/2008
This is just so bizarre but I can't stop reading it!

Great description of the birth. I was getting pains just thinking about going through that again. It's so difficult to describe the feeling of labor pains. Great job!

It's funny. I've never liked any kind of mpreg fics, but this one is so unique and well done, it doesn't seem to bother me.
an-angel-in-hell chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
Yay, the babies are okay!

This is getting really good. Chase is certainly proving to be a very interesting addition to the mix.
bookfan85 chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
Yay babies!
MadScientistGirl chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
You evil person: you had Lover deliver early. So we still really don't know if everything is OK. I'm glad that Locks was there to help, and hopefully he becomes part of the family.

I am really curious to see what happened to Locks before he came to facility, and of course, the babies.
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »