Reviews for Gone With the World
madwriter223 -TF chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
Right. I'm gonna adopt, that's for sure.

Awesome job with this. Especially with Locks/Lover interraction. Made me smile.
Syciara-Lynx chapter 12 . 10/12/2008
Lover finally gave birth with no miscarrying! HOOT. And Im glad Locks is going to get involved in this. _
Hilsongirl chapter 11 . 10/12/2008
Wonderful story and what an amazing chapter! I can't wait to read the next one. (I have been refresshing the page this entire weekend hoping for an update.)

Obsessed much? XD
MadScientistGirl chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
I only recently came to read this story, somewhat scared off by the description. But then today I was in a wierd mood, and thought, what the heck.

Wow. The story is totally amazing. I love how you have set up this world, and explained how everything came to be changed. I like the pacing of the information you have doled out over the chapters, working the relevent info into the memories of the characters, so that it just flows seemlessly. I think that this is one of the hardest things to do writing science fiction. So many authors get so bogged down in trying to get the setup across that it takes forever to get to the real story. And then the story feels separate from the setup. Again, amazing job.

As for this chapter, I was so glad to see Chase appear. I'm looking forward to his reaction when he finds out who the BM is. I love the interactions between Chocolate, Pretty and Lover. I am also looking forward to seeing whether House is right and the babies survive better in a better environment. So fitting that House would be the one to figure things out.

I'm really looking forward to reading more of this story.
Syciara-Lynx chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
Yay! I was SO hoping for baby to get kicked out, and now chase is there! Im so glad! Great job hun, keep it up!
JessieK1119 chapter 11 . 10/10/2008
Oh YEA! Chase is alive! Can't wait to find out how he reacts to House being the BM. I adore this story more and more as it continues.
madwriter223 -TF chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
[laughs] I love that "Um..." at the end. _

And hey, I guessed! It'll be okay now, I think.
an-angel-in-hell chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
Wow, that was hot.

And the ending? OMG PRICELESS! Truly. XD
val chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
this is the best chapter so far!

I love that Baby was caught on time and I can't believe you brought Chase back from the death! (ok, maybe I just assumed he was dead LOL)

WHAT A HOT 4SOME! Please update soon! :)
Potterworm chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
Jesus. When you labeled this AU, you weren't joking. It's completely bizarre, perhaps the most unique House story I will ever read. And yet, I find no need to suspend my disbelief, because you make it just so darn believable. Thank you, thank you, thank you for making realistic male pregnancy. Wow, I can't wait to read more.
Lucretius chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
Oh you devil! Always with the cliffhanger! Loved the chapter and waiting for more

(I was wondering if Chase might come up!)
TombeDeLaLune chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
oh!I love it! I love you ! I would have been so disappointend to see everyone but Chase ! and I can not wait for Chase to see House. But does House know that it is Chase ? I guess Foreman has already told him ?

Please update son!

shinigami-ko-neko-chan chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
skwe

LOVE IT!

i did not see that coming

awesome i hope chase doesn't upset house to miscarry

...i do wonder how the logistics of a fourway work...

so you'll have to enlighten me by updating soon!
Revengent chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
-faints-

Ah, Chase! I knew he would come in sooner or later. Locks? Cute. I can't wait until he finds out House is the one.

I want to kill Baby. I'm glad he got caught. I hope he gets hung from a ceiling by his testicles (violent? No, not for Baby).

But anyways, I'll be waiting for more :)
ladynarutochan chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
Finally ! I really had to ask myself if he was a BM too as you didn't talked about him before... Can't wait to read about his reaction ! XD
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »