Reviews for Gone With the World
CatGirl04 chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
I am so glad that Foreman got there in time. I couldn't bear to think of Lover (House) being forced to be with Baby. I love that name for House. This story is amazing.

I was wondering what happened to Chase, and now he's here.
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
HAHA! Oh snap!...hazel green eyes would be cute in a house/chase baby
websurffer chapter 11 . 10/9/2008
XD Chase! The gang's all back together (minus Cameron...but I don't really miss her..._)
an-angel-in-hell chapter 10 . 10/9/2008
Baby was an unexpected twist! But his actions at the end of the chapter so weren't. Once I knew he was there, I mean.

That made sense, right? No?

Sorry if not. It's late... _
Netreya chapter 10 . 10/9/2008
OMG! I love this story! Please continue soon!
Skye-Chan 12 chapter 10 . 10/8/2008
Perfectly written and equally horrifying and intriguing. This is a very intelligent piece of fiction that I, myself, could never hope to replicate in any way shape or form. I am actually finding myself making connections to Cultural Anthropology articles that I have read on cultural beliefs and adaptations to birth and death.
demonlifehealer chapter 10 . 10/7/2008
Wow...This is very well written. Plus it has a plot that keeps interest but Damn I really hate Baby! I wish Chase would come back! Well Keep up the good work!
SapphireMateria chapter 10 . 10/7/2008
though at first when I read this story I was wth.. this is er.. strange. But after awhile of reading till the tenth chapter I grew fond of this piece and don't find it weird anymore but I have to admit, you make MPREG a reality lolz It's amazing how you manage to convince me in the MPreg theory (I've read dozens of fic that goes "and he was magically pregnant" with no scientific explanation and the baby pops out of the body. lol this story is truly amazing and I want to say I'll be looking forward to the rest of the chapters (eventhough I hate WIPs can't stand waiting lol) Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to how you will weave this story out into a beautiful tapestry that tells a million words.

cheers,

Sapphy :D
Allis Em chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
This is crazy and unexpected and weird and all out WRONG.

And if you don't continue writing it I'll personally hunt you down, eat your brain, and finish writing it for you.

(under your name of course)

Amazing concept and story! Keep it up!

Best,

Pomei
bookfan85 chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
AH NO! We need Chocolate and Pretty to come rescue Lover! Baby's evil!
websurffer chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
boo! hiss! I think Wilson should haul Baby out and shoot him. And I think it'd be very poetic if because of what Baby is doing House comes very near to miscarrying again (but doesn't) and the doctors all find out that it's Baby's fault and kick him out.
ShesMyCHerryPI chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
NO HOUSE! (really love this story but right now am screaming NO!)
madwriter223 -TF chapter 10 . 10/5/2008
I have the sudden urge to kick the fucker in the balls. But considering how Pretty and Chocolate behaved around Lover I think it's understandable.

But damn, is that mutation not so fun anymore. I sure hope Lover won't lose the babies this time.
an-angel-in-hell chapter 9 . 10/4/2008
Aww, some semblance of happiness! Yay! :D
TombeDeLaLune chapter 9 . 10/3/2008
wow! I can't wait for more !

Is chase coming back ? is he? is he ? please?

Kutner at least ?