Reviews for Gone With the World
TombeDeLaLune chapter 9 . 10/3/2008
wow! I can't wait for more !

Is chase coming back ? is he? is he ? please?

Kutner at least ?

update soon!
madwriter223 -TF chapter 9 . 10/3/2008
Damn. And I thought House was going to keep those babies. (

I wonder who this new mate'll be. I have a hunch, but Chase is dead, right?
labyrinth38 chapter 9 . 10/3/2008
No... Update the other one! ;)

Just kidding. I love this one as well, even though it took me a few chapters to get used to (the general setting that is...). I find it amazing how in-character you manage to keep the three in this very, very alternate universe. :)

Thank you so much for all your great work, dear! Really enjoy reading your stories... *hugs*
Revengent chapter 8 . 10/2/2008
Wow. I love this. You don't even know. It's a wonderful plot, so, so creative. I love the nicknames. Lover is my favorite. My heart melted at the line, "I'm going to call you Lover." With such simple words, so much can be said.

The medicine that you have created sounds plausible. I have a question though:

Okay, so the BMs have an egg sack, and the sperm from the Brown eyes fertilize it. The pairing of XX chromosomes makes a female, and XY makes a male. Is there a possiblity to have a YY offspring? Or are the BMs eggs all X's like females?

And, I like how you have Pretty's idea that he wants to get Lover pregnant, you captured the true emotion of the desire to have children with somebody you love :)

Simply amazing -thumbs up-
an-angel-in-hell chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
My brain, she is broke. The sex should not be THAT hot... ;)

I'm liking it though!
accountdeleted4 chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
What a crazy concept. Very original. I have a secret ship for Foreman/Wilson and my first love is House/Wilson so this fic has all sorts of appeal. I am excited to see where to take this.
Syciara-Lynx chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
Wow, I was totally making Laurent out to be the bad guy in the grand scheme of things. Im glad he's semi-cooperating, and that now we know a bit of his backstory. Great update hun! Im happy that things are starting to look up for Lover. _
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
Really good chapter. I like that House, even in his current situation may have just solved the whole thin - lol - so House! Really enjoying this story.

Hollie : )
an-angel-in-hell chapter 7 . 9/26/2008
Really getting into the details at the end there, huh? That's cool- I love it when writers really take the time to flesh out their universe. I think that makes it more enjoyable to read.
maemay81 chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
Wow. Not sure what I should say. It's incredibly interesting but also depressing. Can't wait to see where this goes.
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
I love the Lover idea!
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
Excellent chapter. I liked that Foreman got to spend some time with House, no matter the situation that it was in. Really good chapter as always - you've left me wondering how this is going to turn out, and definetly wanting more.

Hollie : )
madwriter223 -TF chapter 7 . 9/25/2008
Damn. Though I admit, I did see this comming.

Anyway, thank you for including the explanation you gave me in this chapter. _
an-angel-in-hell chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
The plot thickens... can't wait to read more!
madwriter223 -TF chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
Hello,

First, I would like to congratulate you. This story of yours is proving itself to be impossible to get out of my head. Not many can write a story that forcess one to think about it. It is a feat.

However, due to the fact I can't stop thinking about your story, I have noticed something that is troubling me.

What will happen to the babies? From what I understood, there are several babies in each pregnancy. And if Lover's number is 287, that would make the number of babies born quite astronomical. My question is, who will be taking care/raising the little ones? I seriously doubt they'll allow the BM's to keep them or to give them to their sires. And it was made obvious that BM's are to keep getting pregnant and producing more babies till the day they die. I may not be so good with math, but that would mean a steady income of infants. That'd be millions of toddlers in a few years, with hundreds of infants comming soon. I'm not sure there are enough people left in the USA to take care of them all.

I'm not saying the idea for this lacks sense - I think it's brilliant, and the most-likely outcome if the armagedon does come. But I just can't think of a way to take care of the babies.

I would like to ask you to send the reply (if there will be one) to my e-mail -

Thank you.