Reviews for Forever
CuriousAddict chapter 1 . 4/30
Aww. That's one of the reason why I love fleurmione fanfiction is because of the 'forever' love between them. Too bad It's only one shot.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
:)(: Aww...so cute. I really enjoyed this little story.
Jaely chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
beautiful if short story I really enjoyed it
qwAEUI chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I adore this piece. I'd love to see more of Jorge... ;)
ReishaTerrin chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED IT!
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
*sigh* Wouldn't it be nice if it was easy finding one for yourself? I envy them :P
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
AWESOME XD! Thanks for the awesome read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
Gaploon chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
"So close to tasting her and that red headed baboon had to ruin it."

O my God! I just start giggle and that last about 5 minute!

I really like well LOVE this! I like at you have make Veela's convert they eye color match to they mate!

Hope you will do more Fleur/Hermione story's!
Ms. Geek chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Ugh... I feel awful, this is one of my favorite oneshots but I keep forgetting to review. So here I am offering a heartfelt apology, and an air hug. Do you come up with all your information on Veelas by yourself? I'm just asking because most people don't bother with the details, and I find that it fleshes out your story really well. Kudos on an excellent story, I'm looking forward to whatever you write next.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Excellent fic! Sorry I didn't review sooner!

Looking forward to more Witches and Shammon's!
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
aww, that was cute

great fic _
jupitersthunder chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This is a good story. I like this pairing.
gaby2angel chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
simply amazing this was so sweet and funny! When you read fics like this you could not help but wonder does this happend to people in real life
Arakan chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Hi! Just want to tell you I really like it.

By the way, i already followed your story since "witches,shamans and veela's" and "Love holds no bounds."

I hope you can updated those two, it has become my favorite stories.

Cannot waited for your updated.

Adieu!
Yoshiyuki Ly chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
hey, this turned out well. Very cute take some time to r&r my newest story if ya haven't. I think you'll like it :)

update those other stories soon!