Reviews for Snow
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
*Releases a sigh of blissful pleasure* Ah. This story was just..perfect. Just perfectly written, the perfect mood and setting, and I just absolutely loved and adored the way that you wrote Squall, and showed just how deeply he loves his Rinoa 3

A simply splendid story. Thanks so much for writing it. I loved it! 3
Faythie chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
awws that was adorable! and rinoa was super cute in the snow!
K.E.Degz chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Aw...!
Estarla chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Yay, yay, yay! Super uber duper cute! I love fluff! Especially Squinoa fluff! They are my absolute favorite couple, and it's funny, I've only written one story on them too! It was awesome and SO going into my favs! I only wish I could write something this adorable!
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
No! Don't you dare rewrite this, or I may have to do something really bad to you.

I thought this was SO adorably cute, and definitely in the spirit of their relationship. I loved how Rinoa could understand most if not all of Squall's expressions, and them playing in the snow! Everything was great. Keep writing more!
Renegade Seraph chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Brilliant! Such a sweet one-shot. Loved the idea of the snow, and Squall being called into work. And the snow fight. And just everything. Thanks for sharing this!
Destiny-N chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Very cute :) I guess Selphie finally got Rinoa and Squall on camera? Very good job!
Sophie chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Ah that was cute!

I like long one-shots so don't worry about that.

I think the characterisation was perfect and you write very well.

The last part gives it a comical kick too.

Although it makes Selphie seem like some pervert P

I'd love for you to do more!

Especially one with Selphie & Irvine!

But it's your work. Up to you )
Frank Was Not Like Other Sheep chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Haha that was such a cute little one shot! Omg I love Rinoa and Squall together! They are so cute! HAHAH GREAT JOB!

lOVED IT!