Reviews for If I Can't Have You
A for Alison chapter 23 . 4/12/2011
I've been missing in action but so have you! lol I'm in need of an update on the situation!
A for Alison chapter 23 . 4/12/2011
Unbridled.Mind chapter 23 . 11/5/2010
Oh yeah! She's back. Can't believe this. The review in my head is so profane. I loved it, loved it, loved it.
Unbridled.mind chapter 21 . 8/13/2010
Woah! Thank you! I read this on a lil phone this morning, in 2 inch chunks lol.

Really, what can I say? I love the turn, I love the time jump, I love the promise of another chapter, I love the excellence. Go to college, commit to your talent and see Spot run lol. DO what you love and what you know.

Starting my last year of uni soon and so inspired by the truth in your writing. Damn it! Dayum, dayum, dayum, James" *drops glass bowl like Flo Evans*
Ditte3 chapter 21 . 8/13/2010
Great chapter as 't wait for the pretty please.:)
Ditte3 chapter 20 . 7/6/2010
Thank you for this grat for the Jess/Jack part too.
Unbridled.mind chapter 20 . 7/6/2010
Oh My God. I didn't even get the email, was just stopping by and BAM! You uploaded.

You gave me life. You gave me life with this chapter. I am in the process of writing something, a lil summer project of sorts, but this just threw me. You take control and grip me. I get it.

Fabulous.
Unbridled.mind chapter 19 . 6/12/2010
This gift...creates mind-blowing things. You're a vessel. Don't forget that.
Imagination-On-The-Loose chapter 19 . 6/12/2010
*wipes tears away* my goodness woman that was amazing. I spent the whole time reading this on edge. I kept wondering if Lydia, when she saw Nicole's reaction to Michael was going to have some kind of breakdown and beat the crap out of him. lol. I absolutely loved Antonio's role in this. His whole trying to protect everybody and taking on so many roles he forgot about the one he started with. What can I say Nicole and Pollock were as always on point. I love how you keep them true to their ever evolving characteristics. To watch them develop and grow through you is magnificent. As always this was amazing and I think you are an outrageously talented writer.

P.S- This chapter sounded very final. This isn't the end is it, cause I'll start crying again. Lol.
A chapter 18 . 5/8/2010
I've been out a long time! Wow I've missed a lot of great stuff!
Unbridled.mind chapter 18 . 5/4/2010
Wow. Estupendo. I just can't believe how well you constructed this; Astounding. As I was reading I felt like there was another fic in me, just one...
You bought it out of me. *Applause*
dretti chapter 17 . 4/12/2010
I come back to THIS? I don't know what else to say but kick-ass lol Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ditte3 chapter 17 . 4/1/2010
Thanks for updating your amazing story.I love when Jack and Jess dance around each write more Jack into the write more 't wait for the more the next chapter.
Unbridled.Mind chapter 17 . 4/1/2010
I wish it was longer. I really do because I read that, laughed out loud, was totally drawn in then...scroll no more. This fic had me at hello - Brilliant.
Imagination-On-The-Loose chapter 16 . 2/12/2010
I just cant stop screaming from excitement and happiness! Im so glad you're back and writing again. I didnt know it was possible to miss people you dont even really know. I absolutely loved this chapter. The best part for me was when lydia was explainingnwhy she had michael in the trunk of her car. Very simplistically deep. Lol. SEASON THREE . Absolutely no way. Please tell me who you ordered it from. Im begging you on that cause i spents months searchin the internet for that thing and even wrote a letter. That news just makes my day. Oh how could i be so stupid? How have you been? I hope all is well, you had me worried when you were gone for so long;(

*leaves computer desk with magnifico smile*