Reviews for Love and Bloody Roses: Bloodlust
Saiaino23 chapter 17 . 3/5
omg so good! Iread this all night lol and enjoyed it so much great job!
slightlyxjaded chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Ummm I love Darien and all, but he is stalking her... And he is obsessive about it... Uhhhh. Alas, I am hooked on the story. Hopefully Darien gets less creepy because wanting to tie someone (especially a victim of sexual assault) to a bed so they won't leave you again is uhhh disturbing to say the least. Though I am sure this was not intended. Much like the Edward/Bella relationship was not intended to be controlling and abusive.
naruto221 chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
i love this but i was wondering have u ever thought of making a story about serena and diamond being together and writting a story about how it happen between them i think it would be great story
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
This sequel was amazing and I enjoyed!
The Chaos Unit chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Hahaha I was LMAOing when the seiya fell lifelessly but I like le story
xx Twilight Princess xx chapter 17 . 1/27/2012
This story is amazing! It took me two days and I loved every moment of it.

You’re a fabulous writer. I found it so heart wrenching when Serena left Darien for a third time, but it is wonderful that they got back together in the end and now they have two beautiful children as well.

Keep it up. I hope to read more of your fantastic work in the future. :)
Lord Divestre Croft chapter 17 . 1/16/2012
You're a great writer, and your plots are complex and engrossing. I also like Darien's attitude. But dammit, your Serena annoys the hell out me!
Starcrumble chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
Oh my. This chapter is just so heart breaking, I felt Darien's sadness and how he truly love Serena. And same with her, I wondered how dumb can she get, I know she got hurt by Darien, I understand the fact she gotten lonely and even thought that he could be cheating, but there was something wrong, they never talk about it. She just left and being selfish. Can she not see that Darien wanted her to be safe, not because they are somewhat together but cause he really loves her! Poor Darien. She keeps saying that she loves Darien yet she's too blind to see his feelings towards her, wow, what a hypocrite. So, I really hope the next chapters will be good.
moon86 chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Amazing chapter! Loved it even though it almost made me cry.
Pamela chapter 17 . 6/23/2011
This story is incredible! Amazing! It is so realistic you get anxious and afraid with the characters! You are a fabulous writer! Please continue writing more Serena/Darien fanfics!
Lalalala chapter 17 . 5/29/2011
Incredible story! I love all the drama that happened. I don't remeber you saying that Diamond had actually died in the explosion. If I missed it then sorry! But if it isn't there you should fix it, just to make it clearer that he's gone.

Could you make a short 3rd story? What happened to Jeremy...? He couldn't have just left. Maybe he'll come for Rini for revenge...? Oh please write another!
Echoing Solitude chapter 17 . 3/22/2011
*speechless* absolutely ADORE this story. Serena and Dariens love in here is heartwarming. The way you portrayed it is breathtaking. Wish I had a love like that with a guy. *sigh*

Keep up the amazing work. The perfect story of true and unconditional love. :)
CCFan4Life chapter 17 . 1/13/2011
I have absolutely LOVED reading both the first Love and Bloody Roses and this second one too! Both were absolutely TERRIFIC! Best two stories that I have read on here in a really long time, maybe even ever! I loved everything from the story line to the writing to just how you portrayed everyone, Darien and Serena especially! It was just an all around EXCELLENT story and has definitely become one of my all-time favorites! Thanks for such an awesome story! :DDDD
Shinobi of life chapter 17 . 12/9/2010
how could you forget your wife dare!
Fedski chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
yay. i loved the first one, and i love this one too. sounds like a great start.