Reviews for Shattered Heart
kymmie chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
I like this story. I just started reading some of these and was wondering if you are going to update. Please do.
nanana chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
u cant leave ppl hangin for months come on update
bjq chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
Whu's there? Thank you updating! Can't wait to read more
het2468 chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
Yay! I am so happy you updated! And I can't wait to see what happens next!
wolfblood chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
At last you update. You need to make longer chapters. I like this story don't keep me waiting.
britnic77 chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
I have really missed this story! I loved all of the tension and Tylers obsessions were just awesome!
het2468 chapter 11 . 2/26/2011
Yay! Thank you so much for writing! I have been waiting for the next chapter for a long time and I am glad you were able to accomplish it. I can't wait to see what happens next!
bjq chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
THANK YOU THANK YOU so much for updatinf this story! When did Luke turn into such an ASS! Awesome story!
britnic77 chapter 11 . 2/23/2011
OMG! An update this made me soooo happy! I cant wait for this story to heat back up and see what Luke has up his sleeve!
kelseycjim chapter 10 . 5/26/2010
I really like your darker plot, I hope you finish the story.
het2468 chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
I am so happy that you updated your story! I have been anxiously waiting for it and I hope you update again soon, your chapters are great. I can't wait to see if Luke gets Sophia!

Does Sophia care about Luke at all? Is she just not wanting to be pressured by him?
SPEEDIE22 chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
I love it..cant wait to read more
wolfblood chapter 10 . 11/30/2009
Thank god you updated. please keep this going.
angeline95 chapter 9 . 10/30/2009
I love this! Please update soon
shleprock chapter 10 . 7/24/2009
i'm so sorry about your laptop! but i will still look forward to updates when you are luck
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »